Family secret

Rosa was talking with holt about how they needed to get evidence on the vartuli mafia.

"I've tried everything captain. They're too good at covering their tracks."

A few minutes later y/n walks into the building carrying a large file.

"Hey I would like to report some evidence about the vartuli family mafia"
"Woah y/n how'd you get all this info?"
"I can't tell you"
"You have to! This is piles of evidence, we need to know it's reliable."
"Okay then can I talk to you in private"
Rosa nodded and followed y/n to the evidence room
"Okay, y/n what's going on? Why do you have all this info... wait what's that?" Rosa asked looking at y/n hand noticing a ring
"I got engaged"-rosa felt her heart drop, and a feeling like she was going to puke washes over her"and I'm trying to get out of it"
"Can't you just say no?"
"Not exactly. A decade or two ago my parents were struggling financially, so they asked for help from the mafia. They vartuli mafia agreed, but of course they needed their money back. My parents couldn't afford it so I made a deal I would date and eventually marry their dead beat son so that they wouldn't kill my dad. Well brad proposed last night and I just can't marry him"
"Why didn't you tell us sooner"
"If you knew you'd have killed him, and ruined my plan, I had to make sure I had enough evidence."
"I would have dealt with it logically, I'm a good cop"
"Rosa, I know you're a good cop, but when it comes to me you always get weird when you think I'm in danger" 
"I..lets just report this stuff to holt. We'll talk about that statement later" 

"Woah... good job detective y/n, this is enough evidence to incriminate all of them. My only question is how are we gonna get them all?"
"I came up with a plan since the beginning of my evidence collecting"

"Okay so are we sure this will work?"
"Yeah they should all be there."
"Great see you tomorrow"

Rosa watched from the screen as y/n walked into the venue. She couldn't believe that the mafia family was able to put this all together in less than a day. 

As y/n walked into the "engagement party" she began to think when the best time to give the signal would be.  

A few minutes later the opportunity happened, everyone had calmed down and were sitting down.
People were giving toasts, which allowed for y/n to say the code word without being detected.

As soon as Rosa and the rest heard it, they all stormed the building.  Rosas job was to get to y/n and extract her from the situation.

She was almost there when she saw brad grab onto y/n and start dragging her out.
Rosas heart started to pound as she started running faster. She was able to grab onto y/n's hand and pull her away from brad. 
"Let go of me" y/n said while pretending to try and escape. Rosa picked her up and threw y/n over shoulder. 
Brad tried to escape but luckily terry was able to grab him.

Rosa turned around and went to the bus they came in. When she put y/n down she couldn't help but notice the dress y/n was wearing. It made her look like a goddess.
"That was fun" y/n said breaking away Rosa from her thoughts.
"I'm just glad brad didn't get away"