Everyone x Fuck you - Comments

(Before the smart people arrive, of course I don't mean EVERYONE)
Alright, I caaannn't with this shitty comment section. I said it once I will say it again. The Danganronpa Fandom is shit.

1.) (Y/N)
Bitches hating on the main character, if you don't like Her/Him/Them ect, that's fine. She/He/They ect. has trauma and flaws, not perfect at all. You won't get a perfect main character from me.
Yes, Y/N does embarrassing things, just like EVERY OTHER PERSON ON EARTH.

2.) Writing Mistakes
B R O no need to comment the same fucking writing mistake 20 F-ING TIMES! I have to see almost every single comment and every time it's some bullshit like this. English is not my first language, and yes, I appreciate telling me where I might have made a mistake but it's enough IF ONE PERSON DOES THIS AND NOT OTHER 600. I saw it the first time. And I'll fix it if I have time and if I remember.

3.) Talent
Yes, Y/N got different talents. It copes with the story and sometimes with Y/N trauma. No need to make a big deal out of it.
You don't *have* to like it. And it's not even that bad of a talent.
There are much more worse talents out there.

4.) Looks
As all of you should know, I can't make the story equal for every person on this earth. Not with the looks, nor the personality. So sorry if you're bald or something, good for you. But it's not always like that in here. I don't understand people getting mad at this lmao, it's not like I am attacking you personally.

5.) Gender
Yes, the protagonist sometimes is female and it's not always GENDER NEUTRAL, I wrote that on top. But it is MOST of the TIME. I don't see anything wrong with it. Sorry if you're a boy or non-binary. I respect you and you're valid, and I know the story should represent you with (Y/N). Sometimes it just fits better or copes with the story. You don't have to write your gender in the comments. "I'M nOT fEmAlE."
Sorry, I won't change it. Just leave the story/ the one shot if that bothers you so much. But is it really to much to just change the gender in your head?

6.) Jokes/Hate
I don't have anything against Memes or jokes in the comments, but I don't appreciate hate. If you don't like the story, nor the main character, please just leave the story instead of hating. It's not helping you, or me. I take hints to make something better any day, if you write it in a good manner.
So if you're there to hate, fuck you. 

7.) Suck it up
I know, I probably should. But these people are getting on my nerves. I wrote the story for people to enjoy it. If you don't it's fine. But I don't want your stupid comment. It's not just me, it also ruins it for other readers. I recently got a comment saying that the comment section is disappointing. And this person is right. It really is.
The person wanted to read some funny comments, instead it's all full of hate and bullshit.

8.) Spam
Bro, I don't need your opinion on everything.
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO COMMENT WHATEVER SCENE WAS EMBARRASSING, THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT! THANK YOU! When you have the f-ing urge to spam, please vote at least,  I would indeed, appreciate that.

9.) Yes I did put TW after a lot of people wanted it.
Sorry again, I know I reacted a lil aggressive to some people.

10.) Thanks
I still thank everyone for nice comments, because not all are bad. And I really appreciate all the votes! <3 So, thank you very much. :D
Please enjoy the one shots, and the ones that are yet to come! ^^
Love, Love :3