Yes..

Victoria's POV

Not much has changed this past week, but I've been going to Neymar's everyday to talk and it's really fun. I love catching up with him and hanging out because he was my first love and I can't just keep him out of my life and forget about him. But the thing is.. Cristiano doesn't know..

Cristiano's POV

Today I wanna hang out with Victoria, maybe grab something to eat for lunch. I'll call her. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey Cris!" she said

"Hey! How are you today?" I asked

"I'm good, I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm good. Okay so do you wanna get lunch today, in like 20 min, I'll pick you up?" I asked

"Oh Cristiano I would love to but I'm kinda busy, another time?" She replied.

"Oh okay, ya sure I guess" I said "okay bye, I love you"

"Bye, I love you too"

She's been blowing me off for a week now, why is she so busy all the time? I'm gonna go to her place and check on her, hopefully she'll be there.

----a few minutes later----

There she is, she's in her car I'm too late. I guess I'll go home now.

Well she's not going to work cauz that's the opposite way of where she's driving.. Where is she going??
I followed her until she drove into a houses driveway.. Who is she meeting?
I parked a bit further from the house, enough so I could still see who would answer the door.

The door opened and it was the last person I wanted to see.. Neymar..
Why is she at his house? Why is he hugging her? Is this who she's been blowing me off for this whole week?? Is she cheating on me??!

So many thoughts and questions raced through my head, but I knew one thing, I had to get out of here.

I rushed home and slammed the door. I'm so angry, and hurt. I don't even know what to think.

----a few hours later----

I was putting junior to sleep when I heard the door bell ring. I went down stairs and opened the door. It was Victoria.

"Hey! I thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to go out for dinner since I couldn't go to lunch with you today" she said with a smile and leaned in to kiss me but I backed away.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as we walked over to the kitchen.

I said nothing, she kept looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Um hello? Cristiano? Why are you ignoring me??" She asked impatiently.

"What"

"Can you answer my question? What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?"

"Oh just so you know, I'm gonna be busy all next week and blow you off everyday and tell you I'm busy but I won't tell you what I'm doing" I said mockingly.

"What??" She asked angry.

"Why have you been going to Neymar's everyday this week? Huh? Are you cheating on me??"

"What?! No! I'm not cheating on you!" She yelled "What the hell? Why would you think that?!"

"If you're not then why didn't you tell me you were going to see him??" I asked her angrily.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would overreact and not let me go! Kinda like you're doing now! We're just friends okay?" She replied.

This fight went on for hours. I didn't think it was gonna end. Finally I asked the question I was dreading to ask..

"Do you still love him.." I asked

"Cristiano!" She said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM?" I yelled with watering eyes.

She wiped her tears and said the smallest, yet worst word I would ever hear.

"yes.."

I choked down my tears and turned around.

"Get out" I said.

"But Cris!"

"I said get out!"

I heard her footsteps distance.

Victoria's POV

As I walked away I turned around to see if he was watching. He was still facing the other way and then I noticed him take out a little suede box and open it. In it was a ring..