Just Follow Me

----a few weeks later----

Cristiano's POV

"Aren't you a cute little boy! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Victoria said as she played with junior on the floor in the living room.

The sun shined through my house as it danced upon Toria's sun kissed face. She has so much life in her now. She really is beautiful and don't even get me started on her smile.

"Breakfast is ready" I said from the kitchen as Victoria carried little Cristiano into the kitchen.

She gave me junior then came around the counter and took 2 plates, 2 forks and 2 knives out. She put the bacon and eggs on the plates and then we started eating.

"You know, I was thinking, since you're usually spending the night here, you should move in. Well only if you want" I said with a smile.

She smiled back "I'd love to"

"Great! I'm so happy" I said with a smile.

"Me too, I'll get some of my stuff now and I'll get everything else later" she replied.

She came up to me gave me a kiss and was on her way. Man am I lucky! I really think everything's gonna work out now.

----the next day----

Victoria's POV

I somehow managed to move all of my stuff within a day!

"Toria?" Cris said from the front door.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm gonna go uh get something from the.. um.. the store, I'll be back in a few"

"Okay" I said as I laughed.

----a few hours later----

I heard Cris walk through the door, he was on the phone.

"Yeah, that's perfect! So tomorrow? Great!" He said as he hung up the phone.

"Hey" I said as I kissed him "did you get what you needed from the store?"

"Oh uh no, they didn't have it"

"Okay, who was that on the phone?"

"Oh um, it was uh, Marcelo, yeah" he said "we're gonna have lunch tomorrow, you know, just have some fun and what not before the game"

"Oh okay, sounds fun" I said as I smiled.

Something seems off but whatever it's not bothering me too much.

----the next day (around lunch)----

"Hey baby, I'm gonna go to uh lunch with Marcelo now" he said.

Before I could say anything the door shut.

"Oh okay" I mumbled to myself.

I was making myself a sandwich when I realized the bread was all moldy.

"God damn it Christiano" I said to myself as I giggled.

He usually buys the bread but I guess he forgot. I guess I have to go out and buy some. Wait, by the time I get to the store and come back, it's going to be time for the game.. I guess I'll just get ready and head straight to the game after the store.

I got Junior dressed in his cute little Ronaldo jersey and put him on my bed so I can make sure he's ok while I'm changing.

I also put on my Ronaldo jersey, a pair of lululemon legging crops and a pair of low canvas, white Chuck Taylor converse.

I put Junior in the car seat and started driving.

----at the game----

The game was going pretty well, Cris scored twice and had and assist. It's intermission now so obviously no ones playing.

I saw a bunch of people sort of decorating the field with pink and red roses, and rose petals, jade vine's, all different colours of tulips, and dahlia's. Those are all my favorite flowers, they're so gorgeous! While I was looking at all these beautiful flowers, I heard a knock at the door of the press box. I opened it and there was Marcelo.

"Hey!" I said as I hugged him "What are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be with the team??" I asked confused.

"Just follow me" he said.

"Wait, what about Junior??" I asked as he pulled me out of the room.

"Don't worry" he said as Irina walked by with a huge smile, hugged me and then walked into the room and came out with Junior. "Irina's got him"

At this point I was so confused as to what was happening I didn't even bother asking anymore questions.

Marcelo led me down to the field.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked extremely confused.

I turned around to look at the field and Marcelo smiled and said "That's why"

------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took so long to update but I hope you liked it!😊 Vote and comment❤️ and if you guys don't know what a jade vine looks like, I made it the cover picture for this part, and it also comes in a more blue colour and red.😊