Going Great

Victoria's POV
I woke up in Cris's strong arms, I guess I slept over last night. Wow I love this feeling, I feel so safe and loved.
I guess he was also awake because I felt him kissing my neck, oh I love this. I turned around and kissed him.

"Good morning princesa" he said with an extremely hot, deep, morning voice.

"Good morning hot stuff" I said with a big smile.

"Oh shit! I have practice in 20 min!!" He said with panic as he quickly got up and got in the shower.

"You shower, and I'll pack your bag for practice and make you breakfast. Don't worry, you'll get there in time!" I told him as I ran down stairs.

----8 min later----

I herd him run down the stairs as I just put his food on the table.

"Here's your breakfast, and your bag is at the front" I said walking around the island and giving him a kiss. I headed toward the stairs when he yelled

"Wait!"

I turned around and saw him running up to me. He gave me a big kiss.

"Thank you for helping me you're amazing!" He said as I smiled. "And I know this might be too much to ask but could you watch little Cristiano for me while I'm at practice?" He said with puppy dog eyes and pouting his lips.

"Sure, and no problem babe, anything for you" I said as I kissed him. "Have fun at practice!" I said as he ran toward the door and picked up his bag.

"I'll see you in a few!" He said walking out the door.

----a few minutes later----

I heard my phone ringing, I look at the screen but didn't recognize the number. I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Victoria?" He male voice on the other end said. I know this voice..

"Neymar?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said then paused "I really just needed to talk to someone, about this problem I'm having.."

"Okay, what is it? What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I really miss you and I just wanted to hear your voice" he said as I smiled.

"Oh that's really sweet" I replied

"Can we hang out please? Just friends catching up, nothing more"

"Sure! When?" I asked

"Now? Can you come over to my house in Madrid?" He asked

"Um sure, but I have to bring Cristiano's kid.. I'm kind of taking care of him right now haha"

"Oh okay that's fine, so see you in a few?" He said

"Yeah, see you soon" I said then hung up.

----10 min later----

I drove up to his house and knocked on the door.

"Hey! Wow I missed you so much!" He said as we hugged tightly. "So how are you doing?"

"I'm doing pretty good, how about you?"

"I'm good I guess. How are things with Cristiano?" He asked seeming like he didn't want to know the answer.

"It's going great actually" I replied

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long but here it is, I know it's not much but I hope you like it :)