The Green Eyed Monster

Cristiano's POV

Yesterday was so much fun, I forgot how much I loved spending time with Toria.

"Cris!" Irina yelled from the bathroom

"Yes?" I replied

"Did you buy me my shampoo?!" Irina said while walking out of the bathroom

"No, you never asked me to" I said

"Well I'm out of it so can you go buy me some?"

"Why can't you?" I asked

"Because I have to find at least one person to bring to your teams banquet tonight"

"Why don't you invite Victoria?" i asked

"Good idea, I'll call her and you get my shampoo"

Why can't I just call Toria and she gets her own shampoo? I feel like she's only interested in my looks, like I'm an accessory or something.

Victoria's POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone not bothering to look at the caller ID

"Hey there Victoria Jada" Irina said

"Hi Irina, what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you would like to go to a banquet tonight?" She asked me

"Um sure, what time?"

"8:00, and wear something fancy, but not too fancy" she explained

"What's it for?" I asked

"Real Madrid is having it, I don't remember why but for some reason we had to bring a guest"

"Ok, see you then"

"Bye"

I guess I should go look for what I'm going to wear tonight. I wanna look good for Cris but ug. Irina's gonna be there, she's his girlfriend, I can't kiss him. But I want to! *sigh*

----7:00----

I decided to start getting ready. I put on a tight short black dress with long sleeves that had cut outs on them. I put on a pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodile Patent Leather Platform Pumps. I drew black winged eyeliner, put on mascara, put on a matte burgundy lipstick, and put my hair in an up due.

It's was about 7:40 when I finished, oops hah, so I started to drive to the venue and arrived just on time. I texted Irina that I was here and walked through the doors.

"Hey! Victoria Jada! I haven't seen you in so long!" Marcelo yelled while he left a conversation and walked over to me.

I hugged him "Hey! I can't believe how long it's been!"

"I know, you look great!"

"Thanks you too!" I said with a smile, Marcelo is such a sweet guy, even if you just look at him he looks sweet! He's really nice and I think out of the whole team, I'm the closest with him, well other than Cristiano. And can't forget Sergio, he's so hilarious!

"Hey chica!" Sergio said while hugging me

"You look very dapper this evening" I said to Sergio with a giggle

"Thank you, and you look stunning" he said with a smile.

"So where's Cristiano?" Marcelo asked

"Um I'm not sure" I replied

"You don't know where he is?" Sergio asked surprised

"No, why?" I said confused

"Well, aren't you dating him?" Sergio replied