I'm Waiting

Cristiano's POV
"Aww Cris, your not going to loose me! And your more attractive by the way" She said with a smile and a wink. Which made me feel a bit better.
She got up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I put my hands on her waist and brought her closer.
I kept kissing her big soft beautiful lips as I realized that we have never made out before.. This is awesome!
I licked her bottom lip asking for entry but she would not let me in, which was a total turn on by the way. By her doing that it made me want her more!
I propped her up onto the counter and started kissing her jaw, then her neck and then Junior started crying..
She got off the counter and had a huge smile on her face, which made me smile.
"Don't want to go too fast with this intimate stuff because it'll be more fun that way" she said with a wink as she headed upstairs to check on Junior.
I really can't help wanting to get in her pants right now. I headed upstairs and stood in Juniors doorway, leaning against the door frame as I watched her put Junior in his crib.
Victoria's POV
I turned around and saw Cris leaning against the door watching me like a creep.
"You're creepy" I said as I tried not to laugh.
"Thanks" he said 'flipping his hair'
"Wanna be creepy together?" He asked and before I could even ask 'what' he ran up to me, and put me over his shoulder. He ran with me to his room and then threw me onto his bed (not roughly though).
He started taking off his shirt and crawling on to me. Oh my god. Is it getting hot in here or is it just him? Wait no.
"Cristiano, wait" I said
"I can't wait anymore" he said while he started kissing my neck.
I nudged him off even though it was very hard to do.
"Cris, I'm waiting" I said
"Waiting for what?" He asked
"I'm waiting until I'm married to have sex" I explained "remember? I'm still a virgin"
"Now saying that makes me want you even more" he said as he started kissing me again.
I pushed him off.
"Cris stop" I said as he tried to take my shirt off.
"Cris I'm serious stop!" I said as I got up and stormed out of his house.
Cristiano's POV
And just like that, she was gone. Why do I let my dick always take control?! It has never done me any good!
It's getting dark, I need to find her quickly.
----------
I looked everywhere, her place, the studio, she's not in my house... Wait! I know where she is!
I left my car at home and walked to the park.
I saw her on the soccer field kicking pine cones into the net.
"Victoria.." I said as I walked up behind her.
She turned around and blinked slowly and then turned back around again.
"Victoria please, listen to me" I pleaded.
"What" she said still kicking pine cones.
"I'm sorry" I said trying to get closer "I really am... It's just I never felt like this with anyone before and I just can't help myself sometimes because you are so beautiful" I said as I inched closer and hugged her from behind. I could tell she was trying not to smile even though she was turned around. "I love you Victoria"
She turned around and looked me in the eyes for a few seconds.
"I love you too Cristiano" she said as she hugged me tightly and kissed me.
----------------
Hey guys, okay I'm sorry it took so long but I updated! I was just sooooo busy it was crazy! Well I hope you all liked it 😊 please vote and comment, thank you!! 💕