I Still Love You

Cristiano's POV

I'm really glad that we got to clear things up with that interview. After, Victoria and I came back to my place and we played with Junior. She ended up sleeping over again (: I'm really happy with her and I hope she's happy too!

Victoria's POV

So last night was a lot of fun even thought we barely did anything. I don't think I've ever been happier with a anyone else and I really hope this lasts (: He also asked me if I wanted to go to his game tomorrow and of course I said yes!

It was lunch and Cristiano and Junior came over to my place.

"Okay so here's the plan, we go to the game together and you can take Junior if you want cauz your gonna be in the press box again" Cris explained "Oh and you can come to the change room before the game too if you want"

"I love how we both plan things ahead like that" I said as I chuckled "And that sounds great"

I looked over at Junior and I was so surprised as to how much he's grown! He's almost 6 months old now! Time really flies..

----later that evening----

We drove to the Santiago Bernabéu and when we got out of the car of course there were paps. Perfect..

We got into the stadium with a struggle because of the paparazzi, but at least we got in. I followed Cristiano to the change room and greeted everyone. When I was walking out of the change room I noticed what team they were playing against..

Why didn't Cris tell me that they were playing FC Barcelona?!! Just when I realized that.. Neymar came out of the change room.. This is the first time that I've seen him since our break up..

We looked at each other and I couldn't help the tears that started running down my face. I could tell he was trying to keep them in. We ran up to each other and I jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms and legs around him while he held me tight.

"I missed you so much.." Neymar said with a sad tone in his voice

"Neymar.. I still love you.." I said because it was true. I honestly loved him so much and he loved me. That break up broke my heart and I don't know how I rebounded so quickly.

"I love you too.." He replied while I stood back up and he kissed my fore head.

"So, I heard your with Ronaldo now.." I could hear his heart break as I said

"Yes"

"I just wanna let you know that I haven't had a girlfriend since we broke up.. I couldn't get over you and I still can't" he said not making eye contact

"Neymar... The break up was your idea.." I replied

"I know, I know.. And it was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was for our own good.. There was no way we could have been a family if we never saw each other.." He said

"I know... Well um I really want to still talk to you, so here's my new number" I said as I handed him my business card. I changed my number after we broke up because I was so devastated that I just started over for everything.

"Okay, and just remember that if you ever need to say anything else, I'll be here for you" he replied as I hugged him tightly one last time.

Cristiano's POV

I walked out of the change room and saw something I never wanted to see. Neymar and Victoria where hugging and it made my stomach hurt.

I walked over to Victoria and kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked me

"I need a good luck kiss" I replied "remember your my amuleto de buena suerte"

"Oh ok, good lucky babe" She replied and kissed me again.

"Um, I think I'm gonna go warm up now" Neymar said uncomfortably, which was good.

"Okay, it was really great seeing you again" she said while hugging him. ugh. "and we should hang out sometime"

"Yeah, that'd be nice" Neymar said with a smile. "I'd love to catch up with you"

Um no. She's mine and there's no way she's going anywhere.

Victoria's POV

The game started off well, it was 2-2 and it was almost halftime.

Xavi had the ball, he deaked out Cris then passed the ball to Messi, he ran and had a break away then Neymar ran up too, Messi passed it to Neymar, he shot and scored!! That was an amazing goal! Wow!

Neymar ran up to the camera and yelled "For Victoria!" and blew a kiss. Awe, I missed him so much. I looked over at Cris and he looked mad. He kicked the grass and was pacing. He ran his hands through his hair while the crowd cheered and chanted "Neymar! Neymar!"

----after the game----

Real Madrid lost 6-3.. I felt really bad for Cris because I was cheering for both teams and for Neymar because he scored 2 of those goals for me and Cris scored none... He kinda had an off day I guess..?

We got to Cris's house and he put Junior to sleep. He still seemed mad.. We went into the kitchen and sat down at the island.

"Cristiano, are you ok cauz you didn't speak at all in the car, or even after the game.." I asked

"I'm fine." He said while getting up and trying to avoid the topic.

"Cris, if this is about the game then you just had an off day and you shouldn't worry about it"

"That's not why!"

"Then why are you so mad?!" I yelled

"It's because can't stand watching you hug another man that you used to be with because all the memories of you two come back to me and it really hurts. I think your going to leave me for him because he's a better athlete or he's more attractive or something like that and I don't want to loose you Victoria Jada.. Your my everything"