Clearing Things Up

Cristiano's POV

I grabbed my phone and started to call my manager.

"What are you doing?" Toria asked

"I'm calling my manager so we can get an interview with TMZ to clear up this bullshit" I replied "I think you should do the same"

----a few minutes later----

I got off the phone and so did Toria.

"Luisa said she's already on it, how about Jorge?" She asked me

"He said the same" I replied "I can't believe they have so many bullshit stories about us! It's friken annoying that they always pick on us!" I said angrily while pacing beside the couch that Victoria was sitting on.

"Cris, trust me, I'm fucking pissed too but don't let those dumb ass, fake stories ruin our date" she said while pulling me on the couch beside her. I sat back and she sat on my lap. She cupped her hands on my jaw and put her forehead to mine.

"Come on now, can we please watch the movie?" She said while pouting her full beautiful lips.

"Of course" I said as I pecked her lips. She got off my lap and we put on 22 Jumpstreet, although we already saw it twice before. We cuddled the whole night and we ended up falling asleep.

Victoria's POV

I woke up in Cristiano's strong arms. I heard his front door swing open and then heard 3 familiar voices bounce around his house. Marcelo, Sergio and Bale all walked into the living room and saw us cuddling on the couch.

"Heeey Chica!" Marcelo yelled

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" Bale yelled as he walked over to Cristiano.

I stood up and fixed my hair.

"Why are you guys here?" Cris asked as he rubbed his eyes and shielded them from the bright sun.

"A better question is, what did you guys do last night?" Sergio said and winked while the three of them laughed.

I felt my cheeks get warm and saw Cris's get red.

"Nothing you dirty minded freak" Cristiano said while everyone chuckled.

"Your girlfriend is just as dirty minded as I am!" Sergio defended himself while we all laughed

"Guilty" I said with a smile

"So what are you guys doing here?" Cris asked again

"We have practice in 10 minutes! Venga! Vamonos!" Marcelo yelled.

"Oh crap! I forgot! Sorry Toria, I'll call you later!" Cris said

"No he won't" Bale joked and I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

Cristiano ran to me give me a kiss and then ran to get his bag.

Well I have a meeting with vogue magazine soon anyway so I should be going too. I grabbed my purse, put on my shoes and walked out the front door. I got into my black LaFarrari and drove to my place.

Cristiano's POV

My date with Victoria last night was so amazing that I almost forgot about the stupid paps and reporters.

We got to practice and we practiced our passing, shooting and you know, the basic stuff.

We got a break and I decided to quickly take my phone out and text Toria.

"Who you texting lover boy" Bale yelled

"Uh no one, I'm just checking the time" I replied and then put away my phone.

"Yeah sureeee"

"Is Victoria Jada sending you any bra pics" Isco joked

"Why would she need to? There all over the internet" Sergio joked

"Haha. You guys are so funny." I said sarcastically with a strait face.

----after practice----

I got a call from Jorge

"Hey what's up?" I asked

"Hey Cristiano, ok so Luisa and I got you and Victoria Jada an interview with TMZ"

"That's great thanks!"

"But it's in 30 minutes.." Jorge said hesitantly

"Um, *sigh* ok I'll head home, change and shower quick and then I'll be there" I replied

"Ok great, and sorry about the late notice, they didn't really have any more open spots that were close to this date"

"It's fine thanks, bye"

I headed home, showered and changed really quickly and then thought I could pick up Toria. I grabbed my phone and texted her saying I was going to pick her up.

----at the interview----

"So Cristiano and Victoria Jada, it says here that you wanted to 'clear things up'" the reporter said "What do you mean by that?"

"It means that all those things that you guys have said about us are fake" I said

"Like what?" The reporter asked pretending not to know what we were talking about.

"Like when you said I was 'caught cheating on Neymar with Cristiano' which I wasn't!" Toria said

"And I am not with Irina anymore, and she wasn't my fiancé at any point!" I replied

"Yeah and we would appreciate it if you would stop making up these fake stories" Victoria said

"Mhm, okay" the reporter replied