I Love You

Victoria's POV

I woke up at 11:00, I can't believe I slept in that long. Well it doesn't matter anyway, I have a shoot at 3:00. I went downstairs to make myself a smoothy and saw a note on the counter. It said

'Victoria,

I left for my game, I hope you watch it :)

Love, Neymar'

I immediately texted him

"Good luck in your game today! Score a goal for me 😘💕"

What happened last night really got me mad. That reminds me, I should check up on Cristiano and little Cristiano.

I made my smoothy, drank it, got changed and relaxed for a little while. At 11: 35 I headed out the door. I drove to Cris's house and pulled into the driveway. It was now 11:40 so I thought that Cris would be coming back from practice soon. I knew where his spare key was because he told me a while ago. I pushed aside the dirt in the pot of flowers and pulled out the key, I opened the door and walked in. I wonder who's taking care of Junior while he's at practice, let me see if anyone's in Junior's room.

I walked up the stairs and went into his room. I saw Cris's sister standing there watching Junior!

"Elma!!!" I yelled

"Victoria Jada? Is that you?!" He said as she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in like, wow. A long time.." I was saying and then Elma said

"It's been about 6 or 7 years... Oh my goodness I've missed you so much! Well I can't say that I haven't seen you since then because I have since your in all the VS stores I walk into! Congratulations!" She said while hugging me again.

"Really.. Has it been that long? And thank you!" I said "what are you doing in Madrid?" I asked

"Oh I just came to visit for a week, I completely forgot you lived here!"

"That means we have to hang out before you leave!"

"Yeah! So what are you doing at Cris's house?" She asked

"Well considering what happened last night.. I thought I could check up on Cristiano and I always want to see Junior here" I said while looking at him.

"Oh that whole 'who's child is this' thing.. Those people are so dumb" she said with an annoyed tone.

Elma, Liliana Catia, Hugo and I were pretty close, considering I saw them like every day of the summer for 17 years. I really loved them, I always felt like they were my siblings because they loved me so much. My brother Sebastian is a hockey player and he's actually really good, he introduced me to some hockey players and I'm close with them too. But the thing is he lives in America at the moment so I barley see him, and well my parents live in Canada.. So I live closer to Cris's family than my own and that upsets me.. But it's ok because I call them every day and they check up on me to make sure I'm ok.

"Cristiano just texted me, he said that he'll be home in about 10 minutes and him and I were going to go for brunch, do you want to come?" Elma asked

"Yeah that would be great, but are you sure you want me to come, I don't want to disrupt your sibling bonding time.." I said

"Oh please come, your practically my sister!" She said while laughing

"Alright, I guess I'll come"

----about 10 minutes later----

Cristiano's POV

I came home and heard laughter, it sounded like Elma and Victoria. I'm glad she came over because I really feel bad about what the paps said.