Changes

Cristiano's POV

"Ok so Wednesday?" Victoria asked.

"Yup, be there extra early so I don't have to meet the team alone" I replied.

"Why can't you meet them by yourself, their your team mates" she asked.

"Well one, we do almost everything together, two, it's hard to make new friends, and three, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be complaining about meeting famous footballers, I know so many people that would do anything to meet them" I answered.

"Alright fine, but only because your my best friend, ok and because I would love to meet them" we both laughed. "I almost forgot, um, I'm moving to Madrid to do modeling there.." She said.

"What?! How could you 'almost forget' that part?! It's huge!" I said happy for her.

"I don't know, I guess I've just been pre occupied lately" she said.

"Ok, I'm so proud of you!" I told her.

"I'm so proud of you too!" She replied.

"Ok well I'll see you on Wednesday! Amuleto de boa sorte!"

"Hah ok see ya!"

----after the game----

(Still) Cristiano's POV

Wow! What a rush! That was such an amazing game! We won 2-0 I scored a goal and it seemed like everyone was liking me already! It was awesome the way people were screaming my name even though it's only my first game! So this is what it feels like to be famous. I grinned.

"Cristiano! You did great!" Victoria yelled while hugging me.

"Thank you! Did you hear everyone screaming my name?! I never knew how amazing I was!" I said.

"Um.. Yeah.. Don't be too cocky, it's only your first game.." She said.

"Exactly, they were screaming my name, and it's only my first game! I'm so good!"

"Hey Ronaldo! Is this your girlfriend?" The coach asked.

"Oh no, she's my best friend." I replied.

"Really? Too bad, you two would make a good couple. Haven't I seen you somewhere?" Coach asked Victoria.

"Um maybe, I'm a Victoria's Secret Angle."

"Oh yes! My wife is constantly saying how beautiful you are and how she wishes she has your body!"

"Oh that's very kind, thank you!" She chuckled.

----a few years later----

Victoria's POV

Oh my gosh I'm exhausted from all these shoots. I need to go to sleep before the big VS fashion show tonight. I'm so excited, but I'm kind of nervous also, but it's fine because my boyfriend Neymar Jr is gonna be there so my nerves are sort of calmed. Neymar and I have been dating for about a year now, he's such a great guy, he's attractive and an amazing soccer player!

I got home and Neymar was here, thank God! He asked me if I was hungry, but I said "all I need right now is a nap" he chuckled.

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" He winked.

"If your coming for that, you know I'm waiting until marriage, and I'm actually exhausted" I said almost walking into a wall,

"alright, I guess I'll pick out my suite for tonight, I can't wait to see all those sexy outfits your gonna wear" he smiled

----at the VS fashion show----

"Ok Victoria, your going to be the first one to go out, and your going to lead the rest of the girls out too" my manager said.