Our Promise

Victoria's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 12:00. I am not in a good mood today, I feel like there's no life in me, I guess that's why I slept in so long. I feel my face is still wet from me crying last night.. This is going to take a while for me to stop crying over Neymar.

"Good morning shorty, how are you feeling?" Irina asked me

"Morning, um I'm not feeling great." I replied

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Well I have good news, I found a place where you can stay"

"Really? Where?"

"Well Cristiano said that you could stay with him"

"Ok, I'll get ready and then go, and thank you so much for letting me stay here"

"No problem, I hope you get to your normal self soon"

"Me too..." I said and I grabbed my Adidas shorts and my blue half zip sweater from Pink and went to the washroom. I put on my clothes and put my hair up in a pony tail, I brushed my teeth and then came out. I put on a pair of brown two strap Arizona Birkenstocks and took my bags.

"Than you so much again, I hope I'll see you soon" I said while we hugged

"I'll always be here if you need to talk" she said and then I left.

----at Cristiano's house----

Cristiano's POV

I feel really bad for Victoria but then again, that means she's meant to be with me right? Elma says so, and I think so.. But what if she doesn't love me, and what if she gets back together with Neymar.. That will break my heart.

It started to get dark and I want to hang out with Toria but I can't find her.. I looked all over the house. I went outside and saw her sitting on the grass, she looked broken. I sat next to her, I could tell she has been crying. I hugged her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked

"Not great" she said while wiping a tear "thanks for letting me stay with you.. But I promise I won't stay long, I'm already looking for condos"

"No problem at all, and stay as long as you need, there's no hurry" I told her

We kept talking and eventually I made her laugh and forget about the break up.

"Ok let's start the game" I said

"What game?" She asked confused

"Don't you remember our promise? You said, and I quote 'When we're older and your famous, promise me that we will still be best friends and that we'll play soccer together every Friday?'" I told her

"Oh yeah, I do remember that" she said with a smile

"Well it's Friday, let's play" I said while I got up and put my hand out so she she could grab onto it to stand up. We set up small nets that I had and grabbed a ball.

We played and I forgot how good she was, considering she stopped playing a few years ago. We had a lot of fun but by the time we played for about 20 minutes, it was already pitch black outside so we headed inside. Elma was standing in the kitchen holding Junior and she had a smile on her face, I guess she thought we went on a date or something..

"Where were you two?" Elma asked with a smile

"We were just playing 'futbol' outside" Toria replied mocking us because we call it futbol.

"Anything else happen?" She said with a grin

"Elma! Seriously" I said while we started to laugh

"I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed now" Toria said

"Okay, good night" I said as I hugged her.

"Good night" Elma said and did the same