The Part That Kills Me

Cristiano's POV

The steps distanced as I pulled out the ring and looked at it. And just like that she was gone..

What just happened.. It all happened so quickly.. She still loves him..?

There are so many emotions building up inside me I just don't know what to do.

Before I knew what was happening tears started streaming down my face, I was crying. No, I was balling my eyes out. I couldn't help it, I just lost the person I love.. the love of my life.. But she doesn't love me, she loves another man..

Neymar's POV

I was in my room watching tv when I heard the door bell ring. I ran down and opened the door. It was Victoria, and she was crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy and her face was all wet.

"What's wrong??" I asked while hugging her and guiding her to come in.

"I.. We..." She stuttered as she burst out crying.

I sat her down on the couch and wrapped my arms around her.

"What happened?" I asked

"I.. I think we just broke up.." She replied with a weak voice.

She told me everything that happened. Wow. She still loves me?? I can't believe it, this makes me so happy! But this will never work out.

"Toria, you know I love you too but this won't work out, we already tried and we never saw each other. I'm sorry.." I said as I kissed her fore head.

"I know and that's the part that kills me.." She replied "I'm just gonna go home now"

"Okay, I'm sorry" I said as I hugged her and she left.

Victoria's POV

I couldn't help but cry while I was driving. It's just everything that happened today was so emotional and hard to deal with.

The tears in my eyes made everything so blurry, I couldn't see, next thing I know my car is spinning around and boom..