Surprises: Part 2

Victoria's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing at 5:30am.

"Hello?" I said extremely tired

"Good morning Toria"

"Cris, it's 5:30 in the morning."

"I know, I just needed to tell you some important information"

"Ok, what's up?"

"So I got a call from the baby's mom and she said that she's going to fly him out this morning so he's going to be here at like noon- ish and I was wondering if you could come to the airport with me to meet him?" I heard his voice crack a little.

"Of course Cris! But just let me sleep for a few more hours!" I said nearly falling asleep.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 12:00 chica"

"Alright see you later"

---------

I got up at 11:00, Cris is going to pick me up in an hour so I could take a shower now. I got up and noticed that Neymar wasn't in bed.. I looked all over the house and I couldn't find him.. I know he doesn't have practice so where would he go without telling me..? He's been a little distant the past few days.. I'll call him.

Ring ring ring

No answer, I'll try again..

Ring ring ring

Why won't he pick up? I'll try one more time..

Ring ring ring

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning stud muffin, where are you?"

"Oh um I'm just um out with Messi"

"Oh ok, why didn't you tell me? I got so scared"

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't want to wake you up especially because your going somewhere with Cris later" he said. I don't know whether he's mad or not..

"Um sorry..?"

"No it's fine, don't worry! I have a lot of things to do today so we wouldn't be able to spend time together anyway"

"Oh.. Ok, well.. See you tonight?"

"Yeah, bye hun"

He has a lot of things to do today..? Ok... Anyway, I have to get ready. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower. I couldn't understand why Neymar isn't mad that I'm spending time with Cris... Oh well, I guess that's good right..? I put on a black tank top, a gold cardigan, and leggings with a pair of black converse. This was a comfortable outfit without looking like I just rolled out of bed. I went down stairs and grabbed a banana and orange juice. Now it's 11:45 so I have 15 minutes, I'll watch some tv I guess.

----15 minutes later----

Cristiano's POV

I pulled into her... well, Neymar's driveway, I'm afraid that after that whole magazine thing that Neymar is gonna hate me.. Does he know that Victoria's leaving the house to help me?

I walked up to the door and rang the door bell, hoping Victoria would be the one to answer the door. The door opened and thank God it was her.

"Good morning again" she said with a smile.

"Good morning, um before we go, could I speak to Neymar? I want to apologize and clear the air for that magazine thing."

"Oh he's not home but we talked and he knows that the paps are just liars."