Getting Famous

----A few years later----

Cristiano's POV

"Cristiano! How many laps did you do?" Coach yelled. "9 coach." I relied. "One more and then we'll play a scrimmage!" He yelled to whole team. Gosh. It's the middle of July and it's so hot here! I love being in rep football but sometimes I wish we could take a brake! I really wish Victoria was here but she had a photo shoot, she said she will try to come in August. I'm really happy for her now that's she's decided what she wants to do, and it's really cool saying that I'm best friends with a soon to be Victoria's Secret Angel.

----after practice----

Coach told me to stay a little after practice, I assumed he wanted me to help him with the equipment and what not. "Cristiano, you are doing great! If you keep this up then I was told that the manager from Manchester will be at the game on Saturday, but you didn't hear it from me!" He smiled. "I promise I'll play the best I can coach!" We said goodbye. Man, I really wish Toria was going to be at my game, she was always was my "amuleto de boa sorte" (my good luck charm). I guess I have to face the fact that if I become a famous footballer than she won't be able to come to all of my games.. I really miss her though.

----Saturday, at the game----

"What are you doing Cristiano?!!!" Coach angrily yelled. It was almost the half time and I was playing like crap. This is why I need Toria at my games! The ref blew the whistle at half time. It was 2-0, not too bad but we're still loosing. "Cristiano, I don't know what has gotten into you, but you better get it out!" Coach told me. The ref blew the whistle and we started the second half, I could tell that the Manchester United manager wasn't too satisfied with my playing. I heard a familiar voice yelling "YOU CAN DO THIS CRIS!" I looked up to see Victoria! Thank God she was here! Not only because she's my good luck charm, but also because I missed her way too much!

The game ended and my team won 3-2! I got a hat trick and I scored a bicycle kick! I could see that the Man U manager was satisfied with my skills! Could this day get any better?! Toria ran up to me, jumped up, wrapped her arms and legs around me and hugged me. "Vitória! Meu amuleto de boa sorte! I can't believe you came!" I exclaimed. "I cancelled my photo shoots for this weekend to visit you! I missed you so much!" She said with her eyes glazing a little. "Um excuse me, Mr. Ronaldo" a man with a British accent said "I'm the manager from Manchester United F.C., you have some talent, but since this game was off to a rockey start, I will have to observe you at your next practices and games" he said with a stern look. "Um sure! That sounds great!" I said happily. "Toria! Did you hear that????!!" I asked her. "Yes! I'm so proud of you!" She replied. "That means you have to be at my next practices and games!" We laughed.

Victoria's POV

I'm so happy for Cristiano! I was thinking about what we could do this weekend when my train of thought was broken by the sound of girls trying to get Cristiano's attention. A few of them surrounded him, hugging him saying "you played so well!" "Ya with your motorcycle kick goal" "Oh! And how you got that glove trick" they stupidly said obviously not knowing soccer. Ug those people just made me so angry! "You mean the bicycle kick, and the hat trick" I corrected them in a rude tone. "Ug, whatever, and who are you? Do you even know her Cristiano?" One obnoxious girl said. "Yes, I do, and she's my best friend, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk to her like that." He said while putting his hand in mine and walking away. I knew he enjoyed the attention, but he also couldn't stand people like that! And that's one of the many things we have in common.

----a week later----

(Still) Victoria's POV

"Ok Victoria, we are happy to tell you that you are officially a Victoria's Secret Angel!" The head manager for VS told me. OH MY GOSH! This is a dream come true!!!! I can't believe it!!! "Thank you so much! This has always been my dream!" I replied almost too loud. "No, thank you. We will need to do a few shoots around the first few weeks of August to get you started with the new lingerie line." "Ok that sounds great!!" Although I was SO excited for this, I realized that it was supposed to go to Portugal again in August to see Cristiano, and to be his "good luck charm". Speaking of Cris, I should call him. " Olá melhor amigo!" He said. "hey! I have good and bad news" I said with mixed emotions. "Well here's the good news! I'm officially a VS Angel!!!!!!" "Oh my gosh!!! That's amazing!!! I can't wait to rub that in my friends faces!" We both laughed. "What's the bad news?" He asked. "Well I won't be able to go watch you play in August because I have shoots for the new lingerie line.. I'm sorry..." I apologized. "Although I am upset that you can't come, your getting famous so I can't get mad at you for that.. I'll miss you.. Plus I won't be able to see you once I'm famous too." He said in a very cocky tone. "Yeah.. Thanks for understanding I guess.."

----2 weeks later----

Cristiano's POV

OH MY GOSH! I have to call Toria! "Hey Cris! What's up?" She said. "Oh nothing much.. Just that IM ON MANCHESTER NOW!!!!" I exclaimed. "CRIS IM SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I can't believe it! Now we're both getting famous!"