Yes

Victoria's POV

I turned around to look at the field and Marcelo smiled and said "That's why"

I saw Cristiano smiling in the middle of the field. I looked up at the screen and there I was.

"Go on" Marcelo said as he gave me a little push.

I started walking toward Cris. When I got to him he had the biggest, cutest smile on his face.

"Toria," he said as the entire stadium went silent and listened "my whole life, I've always loved you. Ever since we were little kids, you've been the one person my life revolved around. Everyday when we were little and in the same country" he said as we both laughed "we were always spending time together. Even as the years went by there was never a dull moment with you. I know you like the back of my hand. I know that you hate open water, and when people touch your hair, and that you would rather stay in and watch a movie than go out and do something. You love the sound of rain and thunder, especially when you sleep and you absolutely LOVE being hugged from behind. But I also know there are still more things to discover. Victoria, a few weeks ago when you got into that accident, I was so scared I was going to lose you and I knew at that moment that I could never ever live without you. What I'm trying to say is" he said as tears were streaming down my face and tears were welling up in his eyes, he got down on one knee and said "Victoria Jada Miller, will you marry me?"

Tears of joy were streaming down my face as I said "Yes"

He put the gorgeous diamond ring on my finger. The whole crowd cheered and whistled as we kissed and he picked me up.

And we lived happily ever after.

---------------------

I'm sorry to say this but this is where the story ends.. I really hope everyone loved this fanfic as much as I loved writing it and please vote and comment❤️ thank you everyone for reading and voting and commenting and giving me tips! So this is goodbye and thank you again❤️