Chapter 61

If Jian Rong were to exert some force, he would actually be able to break free, and he thrashed once before he remembered that Lu Boyuan’s hand was injured. Instantly, he didn’t dare to move anymore, and he had no choice but to rely on his mouth to vent his anger.

Jian Rong only stopped talking once he couldn’t see the person anymore.

He had said too many things all at once, so he was a little out of breath, and he looked down only to realize that his current situation was a little strange.

Jian Rong was being completely carried by Lu Boyuan. Even though Lu Boyuan was holding him very stably, Jian Rong had still subconsciously grabbed onto something to maintain his balance.

His left arm had hooked itself around Lu Boyuan’s neck… or perhaps it could be called an embrace. He had also knocked Lu Boyuan’s hat a bit askew, revealing a disorderly tuft of hair on the left.

Though he had smelled it many times by now, Jian Rong still felt like the laundry detergent scent clinging to Lu Boyuan’s body was especially fragrant.

Jian Rong was briefly stunned, before he instantly released his hold.

Feeling the heat that was pressed against his neck disappear, Lu Boyuan asked, “Done cursing?”

Jian Rong: “…mn.”

Jian Rong was about to tell Lu Boyuan to put him down, only for Lu Boyuan to let go first—they had reached the break room.

Lu Boyuan looked down and questioned, “Any injuries.”

Jian Rong found his balance and shook his head. “He didn’t touch me, you…”

“Captain.” Moon came up and interrupted their conversation. He lowered his head and peered at Lu Boyuan’s hand. “How’s your hand? Aren’t you not allowed to lift heavy objects…”

Moon had resisted the urge to ask that question the entire way over. Just then, the situation was chaotic, and they were surrounded by staff, so it wasn’t suitable for him to bring it up either.

Jian Rong was startled, and he also looked down at Lu Boyuan’s hand.

Not allowed to lift heavy objects? How come he never heard about that before?

“It’s fine.” Lu Boyuan replied coolly. He swept his gaze over Jian Rong once, and after ensuring that there weren’t any injuries and that his clothes weren’t dirty either, he asked, “Do you recognize that person from just now?”

“I don’t.” Jian Rong clenched his teeth. “Your hand…”

Lu Boyuan: “You’re not heavy.”

Right as he said that, Lu Boyuan spotted Ding-ge standing outside the door from his peripheral vision. Ding-ge was in the middle of discussing something with a staff member.

Lu Boyuan took off his hat, and Moon hastily reached out. “I’ll help you hold it, ge.”

“No need.” Lu Boyuan lightly plopped the hat on Jian Rong’s head before he glanced around at everyone. “The match starts in fifteen minutes. Adjust your moods, don’t let other things affect your competition condition.”