Chapter 97

Jian Rong was so embarrassed that even his face turned red. He reached out with his hand to block the screen, but halfway there Lu Boyuan grabbed his hand and wedged it underneath his own arm.

Lu Boyuan said, “Don’t move, let me take a look.”

The third round of the match between MFG and UUG started. The others were enthusiastically discussing the team compositions and predicting who would win or lose, so nobody could hear what the two of them were talking about. They were sitting close together, and if you didn’t look too carefully, you wouldn’t be able to tell that Jian Rong’s hand was being squeezed underneath Lu Boyuan’s elbow.

Jian Rong tugged once but couldn’t pull his hand free. As a result, he could only pretend to be calm as he explained, “…someone mentioned me in the comments below.”

Dammit.

He had turned off the tablet last night precisely because he thought that the position being depicted in this drawing was simply impossible. Looking at it again, it seemed even more absurd.

After Lu Boyuan finished viewing the drawing, he proceeded to click on the super topic that OP had written out in the post.

The top post in the super topic was another drawing, but it wasn’t as explicit as the other one. Lu Boyuan glanced at the little yellow star on the top right corner of the screen, which indicated that the Weibo account was following this super topic. He said, amused, “Someone mentioned you in here too?”

Jian Rong pressed his lips together numerous times before he finally gave up and said in resignation, “I came across it on my own.”

Ss—that was a pretty good move by MFG, I feel like their top laner has also improved.” Yuan Qian tilted his head over. “Did you find the video? Could you maybe send it to me through WeChat too.”

“The match is live right now, why’re you in such a rush to watch a recording? This current match is the one that most accurately shows what state they’re in.” Ding-ge swiveled around. “You guys…”

When he saw the position that their team’s mid laner and jungler were in, his words got stuck in his mouth. “You guys…”

“Found it.” Lu Boyuan replied to Yuan Qian before he locked the screen and placed the tablet next to his leg. “Let’s watch the broadcast first.”

Lu Boyuan let go of Jian Rong’s hand. Jian Rong was momentarily startled, and he actually felt like his palm was a bit cold… he slowly drew his hand back and stuffed it into his pocket.

Ding-ge’s ‘unafraid even if the emperor came down himself’ attitude fled very swiftly. Right after the match ended, someone called from the LPL.

He hastily answered the phone, stood up, and walked towards the balcony. “Ai, I was about to call you… I really have to explain this incident properly to you, it’s not like what the spectators are reporting it to be. Those antis never distinguish between what’s right and wrong…”

Yuan Qian called out that he was going back to practice, and Xiao Bai followed behind Pine, pestering him to duo queue together. Jian Rong stood up with his milk tea and tried to take a sip from it before he realized that he couldn’t suck up anything with his broken straw.