ICDI Extra 7: (Side CP - P-Bai) Dumbass.

Actually, Xiao Bai had finished crying a while ago, but his voice still sounded nasally. "Over all these years, I went through so much trouble to try to diligently and sincerely please you, and this is how you treat me."

After Xiao Bai latched onto Pine's leg, he felt the urge to cry again. As a result, he pressed his face against Pine's leg and unceremoniously wiped away his tears.

There was a long pause before he finally heard Pine say from above, "Why are you sitting here?"

Xiao Bai said, muffled, "Waiting for you."

Pine could roughly guess what Xiao Bai had found out. "Not gonna wait in your room?"

"I was afraid that I would miss you."

"What if I didn't come back."

"..."

Xiao Bai said quietly, "That wouldn't happen. No matter what... you have to at least pack your stuff."

The hand that had stopped midair continued making its way down. It sank into Zhuang Yibai's hair, but since Pine was worried that his hand was cold, he didn't dare to actually touch him.

Pine: "Get up."

Xiao Bai: "No. Explain yourself."

Pine opened the door. "Let's go inside and talk about it."

Xiao Bai didn't budge. "No."

The phone chimed from where it had fallen on the floor. Pine swept a glance at it. "Your phone."

That reminded Xiao Bai: "Why didn't you answer my calls? Scared that I was going to interfere with you signing your contract?"

"It ran out of battery and turned off." Pine said, "It's in my pocket, if you don't believe me you can take it out and see for yourself."

Xiao Bai stopped talking, and he silently tightened his arms around Pine's leg.

Pine: "If you don't let go soon, Qian-ge is going to return in a bit, and he's going to take a picture of you."

Xiao Bai: "..."

Pine: "Then he'll send it to Jian Rong."

Xiao Bai: "...I can't stand up."

He loosened his grip slightly and lifted his head. The rims of his eyes were very red. "I sat for too long, so my legs are sore.

"Help me get up."

Pine gave a soft sigh before he bent over and pulled Xiao Bai up from the ground. Xiao Bai took advantage of the momentum to lean towards Pine, burying his entire face against Pine's shoulder.

They were extremely close together, almost as if they were hugging.

Ever since Xiao Bai did this the last time he was drunk, from that point on he couldn't help but scooch over and rest his head against Pine's shoulder whenever the two of them stood near each other. It didn't matter if they were backstage during a match or in the middle of a business event. Pine's shoulders were very broad and comfortable to lean on.

At first, Pine would chase him away, but after he got used to it, he let Xiao Bai do as he pleased.

Xiao Bai turned his head and sniffed Pine's neck. "You smoked so many cigarettes."

Pine: "Mn, stay further away from me."

"It's not like I dislike you."

Pine wasn't wearing a scarf, so even his neck felt cold from standing outside for half an hour. Noticing Pine's body temperature, Xiao Bai lifted his hand and rubbed the back of Pine's neck in an attempt to warm him up.