ICDI Extra 8: (Side CP - P-Bai) I like you.

Pine's lips were very cold. Xiao Bai could taste the flavor of tobacco from his mouth, and his mind was completely blank.

Sensing his stiffness, Pine couldn't help but tighten his grip on Xiao Bai's chin.

Pine knew that the moment he opened this door, he would no longer be able to suppress the rest of his feelings anymore.

It would most likely be very difficult to touch Xiao Bai again after this.

At the beginning, he only thought that Zhuang Yibai was annoying.

The way he spoke was annoying, the way he got close was annoying, the way he smelled was annoying, and the way he smiled was also extremely annoying. Pine didn't understand how such a talkative guy could exist in this world. Every day, Xiao Bai had a surplus of energy, and he was always the loudest person in the practice room. He was also especially fond of approaching Pine, and he refused to be chased away no matter how many cold looks Pine gave him.

These troublesome days lasted for half a year. Then one day, Pine got a high fever and was sent to the hospital.

When he woke up on the hospital bed, Zhuang Yibai was in the middle of pestering the doctor. He stuck to the doctor's side and kept repeating things like "when will his fever go down," "he won't get brain damage from the fever, right," and "he and I are partners, what am I supposed to do if his brain gets damaged."

After he skillfully annoyed the doctor into leaving, Zhuang Yibai turned around and met his eyes.

Before Pine could say anything, Xiao Bai suddenly walked briskly over to him and stooped over, leaning into his space. At the time, they were probably only mere centimeters apart.

Zhuang Yibai pressed his forehead against Pine's before he frowned and murmured to him: What to do, you're still burning up.

Things snowballed rapidly from that point on.

When they locked eyes, he felt at ease; when they sat shoulder-to-shoulder, he felt content. The first time Xiao Bai used the same water cup that he had already drunk from, he pulled two all-nighters in a row playing games.

He had attempted the avoidance route before, but he couldn't hide from Zhuang Yibai, who seemed to be omnipresent. Or perhaps he was the one who just couldn't control himself, as his gaze always subconsciously followed Zhuang Yibai around.

He could only fall deeper and deeper.

After a long pause, Zhuang Yibai lifted his hands.

Pine prepared himself to be pushed away.

But the anticipated shove didn't come. Xiao Bai's hands were shaking a little as they fumbled their way over Pine's chest, slowly and carefully. Then, as if he couldn't help it, he latched tightly onto Pine's shirt.

Pine jolted slightly; he felt like his heart had been seized instead.

He resembled a wild beast that had been starving for a very long time and was finally able to eat something to alleviate its agonizing hunger. He lightened the pressure and rubbed his thumb softly against the place that it was gripping before as his kisses also grew gentler.

Of course, Xiao Bai didn't have much of an opinion either way.

Fierce or tender, he felt dizzy regardless. His pulse shuddered in his ears, and even his knees felt a little weak. The skin that Pine was touching was scalding hot.

He sat for too long next to the door earlier, so his lips were dry. Pine traced over them delicately with his tongue, sending a thrill through Xiao Bai.