ICDI Extra 5: (Side CP - P-Bai)

The self-proclaimed most unbreakable man in the world was stabbed in the heart by that message.

[Bye: ...You're watching his stream?]

[XIU: Our ADC is watching, he put it on speaker.]

[XIU: It's fine, don't be sad. If Pine is gaming with girls, you can also game with girls.]

Zhuang Yibai replied with a dry "haha."

A party invite appeared.

[XIU: Come on, join my lobby, I just happen to be short one person.]

[Bye: Why are there four people in the party?]

[XIU: I invited three accompanying gamer sisters, get in the car so we can take off!]

After a bit of contemplation, Zhuang Yibai ended up joining the party.

The accompanying gamers that XIU invited all had very pleasant voices. Their calls of "Bai–ge" and "world's number one support" were extremely sweet.

Then Zhuang Yibai picked Darius and went to be an orphan in the top lane.

Xiao Bai idled in the brush and waited for the enemy top laner to get in lane. His camera focus in the game kept wandering around randomly.

If his internal muttering could be heard out loud, Jiang Yusong would've probably been annoyed to death by now.

—Why isn't this ADC eating the skewers I brought back?

—Is playing with an accompanying gamer more important than my skewers?

—In the end, all this doting and cherishing that Grandpa invested over the years was for nothing.

Several minutes later, after confirming that Pine's attention couldn't be diverted because he was in the middle of a team fight, Xiao Bai furtively snuck back into the stream on his side account.

The accompanying gamer was still diligently holding an awkward, one-sided conversation.

"He dares to touch my ADC, how despicable~ I'll definitely help avenge you!

"Ahhh Boss, run for it, their jungler is here! Oh no, we won't be able to escape... we can fight! Counter-kill! Nice~ Boss, you're so strong, you're the most powerful boss I've ever met~

"Boss, won't you consider going pro? Can I reserve an autograph in advance? I'm going to be your number one fangirl!

"Boss, wait for me, I have three seconds left before I revive~"

Zhuang Yibai couldn't help himself, and he switched screens to go look at the stream.

Pine didn't say anything, but his Ezreal stopped in place. The accompanying gamer replied with a sugary "thank you Boss" before she controlled Yuumi to sit on Pine's shoulder.

By the time Xiao Bai switched back to the game, he had been solo killed by the enemy Riven.

XIU's three accompanying gamers weren't ranked very high, but they were quite skilled at chatting. The voice chat was filled with cries of laughter, while the other accompanying gamer's glowing flattery resounded through Pine's stream; only Zhuang Yibai walked alone on the path to getting thrashed in the top lane.

In the first place, their team was one that was created for fun. On top of that, he kept getting distracted, and his top lane didn't have the advantage a single time out of the three games he played. Their team continuously lost.

Meanwhile, that scumbag next door had already won four ranked games in a row.

XIU said shadily, "Bro, was your top lane always this good?"