Chapter 79

Jian Rong finished eating his egg before he finally understood what video of ‘fingers reaching into his mouth’ the barrage was talking about…

Jian Rong said, “Stop spamming, we were in a rush to get on stage at the time and my fingers were covered with dust from the wall. That’s why Captain handed me one.”

After he said that, he glanced behind him and saw Lu Boyuan turning on his computer, drinking water, and putting on his headphones.

Taking advantage of the moment Lu Boyuan put on his headphones, Jian Rong cupped a hand around his mic and asked, bluntly and quietly, “What video? Where’d you see it? Send me the link… reliving the moment my ass, I’m trying to refute baseless rumors here… is anyone going to freaking send it to me or not?”

Since they hadn’t reviewed the match last night, the other three members also woke up one after another before noon.

At 10:45, everyone’s phones chimed at the same time.

[Ding-ge: Too many things were happening yesterday, so I forgot to say this. Uninstall Tieba and Weibo for the next few days, and you can take it easy on the streaming too, don’t screw yourself over. I just woke up, I’ll head over after I get ready, and we can review the match an hour from now.]

[Ding-ge: Is Jian Rong up? Tell him to eat breakfast.]

[Xiao Bai: He’s up, he’s been awake for a few hours. Right now he’s in the middle of a massacre with my ge in the Summoner’s Rift, they just seized 16 points from Da Niu.]

[Pine: You sent that too late.]

Ding-ge’s eyes were barely open, and he was still in the state of being where nothing in the world had anything to do with him. He turned his head and kissed his wife before he replied with a question mark.

Xiao Bai sent him a video.

Ding-ge clicked on it, confused.

The video was shot from a higher angle looking down, and the first thing that popped up was the image of their mid laner’s back as he played LoL.

The teenager had one leg hiked over the other, with his headphones only covering one ear. There were two fruit gummies next to his keyboard, and you could faintly see that he was laning against someone in the mid lane as he chattered away.

“Thank you ‘Soft loses a game and grows shorter by a centimeter’ for the Little Star… wait a moment, don’t fight for now. Trolls, you stop too, watch my mechanics right here first. If you can learn it, it’ll be enough to get you into Platinum, I won’t even ask for your apprenticeship fees.”

The keyboard clattered loudly.

“Immediately open with Ignite, don’t give them any chances. First W, then Q, and like that… they’re dead.

“Did everyone get it? If you didn’t, you can watch the replay at 0.5 times the speed later on—water friends who know how to screen record, help me record the clip. It’d be best if you added some badass special effects and music too, you can directly DM the video to me on Weibo or to my stream account. Letting you all know in advance, there are no rewards, I’m a cheapskate, thank you.”