Chapter 107

The doctor came to the base. After the check-up, he said that Lu Boyuan was recovering quite well, and that he could resume training tomorrow. The finals match in a few days wouldn’t be a problem either, with the precondition being that he had to pay attention to how much he practiced.

Lu Boyuan switched out his bandages for new ones. When he entered the practice room, Xiao Bai was in the middle of gaming and interrogating Jian Rong at the same time—

“How do you know that my ge’s partner has a bad temper?

“Do you know who his partner is?

“You’re going a little too far, you know. Even if my sister-in-law’s temper really isn’t good, you can’t just say it out loud in the stream. I’m betting when the time comes you won’t be able to drink our new sister-in-law’s love soup.”

The practice room door was left wide open, so nobody realized that Lu Boyuan had entered.

Jian Rong looked at the “hahahas” and various questions being sent in the barrage. Through gritted teeth, he said, “There is no love soup.”

“But what if?”

“There are no what ifs, laozi… that person doesn’t know how.”

“No way, you really do know her?” Xiao Bai paused. “It’s fine if she doesn’t know how, Youyou-jie didn’t know how to make it either before she got together with Qian-ge. In the end, didn’t she still end up learning how to cook out of love.”

Jian Rong rolled his eyes and ignored him.

Yuan Qian interjected, “But Captain’s hand has been injured for so long, how come his partner hasn’t come to the base to check in on him.”

Xiao Bai wanted to loudly shout ‘sister-in-law is neglecting her duties,’ but taking into consideration the fact that Jian Rong was streaming, he coughed and said, “That’s actually…”

However, even though he didn’t finish the sentence, it was enough to anger Lu Boyuan’s fans—

[…it’s over. From the sound of that, it looks like Road really is dating.]

[Not being the least bit concerned about your boyfriend’s injury, and also being solidly labeled as having a bad temper by a teammate, is Road dating a buddha?]

[Is it Tang Qin? But she seems to be fairly good-tempered, isn’t she?]

[Just checked his match history… Road hasn’t been playing these past few days, and before that, if he wasn’t solo Q’ing, then he was playing with his teammates. Don’t tell me that his partner isn’t someone in the circle?]

[I hope that pro players can concentrate on their jobs and not be affected by other people or things. Lastly, I don’t acknowledge this sister-in-law.]

Who gives a damn if you acknowledge it or not, it’s not like you’re the one dating him.

Just as that thought crossed Jian Rong’s mind, he heard the sound of chair wheels rolling across the floor. He turned his head and saw Lu Boyuan drag his chair over with one hand before he sat down a bit behind him.