Hello

Hello everyone, it's like 5 o'clock in the morning here. I am writing cuz I want to apologize— I told you that I'll be editing and proofreading it but for the whole month I was so busy working— after my shift I need to go to sleep cuz I worked at night— it is so hard for me to sleep in the morning—

If you will ask if my job gives me some stress— well no. My job is stress free lols. Gladly everyone in the office are all kind. (Okay why am I even sharing this sorryyyyy!!)

But the stress part is sleeping at the morning it was so exhausting cuz I can't sleep it is so hard to fall asleep huhuhuhu.

Please forgive with my irresponsible action that I kept you waiting but came back with nothing happens sorryyyy 🥲🥲

But now— you can freely read it but I apologize in advance with my grammar and typos!!! Huhuhuhu

Do you know how it hurts that they make fun of your english or your typos— english was not my first language I clearly told it here... even typos are everywhere... I am sometimes hurt but I just shrugged it off when someone was making fun of my typos— I feel embarrassed— to the point that I want to stop writing but because there are some who was not rude, there are some way more understanding— I am still here writing stories even if my grammar was bad, even if there are too many typos.

This book— if you remember I unpublished it because of the April fools— but actually there are so many typos here that I haven't checked because of my busy shed at work— I used the April fools day to unpublished it— and not planning to publish it again... and again I hold on to those people who reads it without making fun of my english or typos...

I sometimes get tired too... and I'm starting to get exhausted...