IV (pt. 2)

Jungkook's POV

It was past 1 o'clock in the afternoon when I settled all the orders. It will take some days before they all arrived in the house.

He asked me to cook for our lunch while he was continuing to clean the living room. As much as I insist he pushes me out in my own living room. He even threatened me that if I didn't leave him there he might start do the baby project yeah he called it in that way.

"Kook. I am really hungry— I might end up eating you–"

He was surprised when he saw a 2 cup noodles.

"Is that our lunch today?" He asked.

I nodded as answer. "I am sorry hyung. I still didn't do the grocery today... so hm... just eat this for now... then I will go out to do the grocery." I said.

"You should stop eating this kind of food from now on." He said, he fishes his phone inside his pocket.

"Yeah hello. I want to get the refrigerator right now. We badly need it. I will send the address to you now." Taehyung said and ended the call.

"Wait– why did you... you don't have to rash it hyung! That would be an extra—"

"I don't care. As long as it is for you. Not let's eat then change your clothes we will be going to the grocery." Taehyung said to me.

"Ha—" I wasn't able to talk because he pulled me in his lap and gave me a kiss to shut my mouth... I moaned between our kiss.

"Now... there baby. Stop whining. Or you will end up moaning." He said and whispered to my ears... I stood up quickly and sits back on my chair.

I started eating without looking at him and I know he was looking at me... wearing his nasty smirk.

After we ate our lunch, I clean up the finished bowls of ramen. Then he came back to the living room started cleaning too.

"Go take a bath. We will do the grocery." He said.

"We? Hyung you can't I mean people can't see us together." I said.

"I can disguise." He answered.

"But–"

"No buts kook." He said and pushed me inside my room.

Taehyung's POV

We are at the grocery store now. He was wearing a black long sleeves and black jeans. While me... I hear... I disguise myself with a black facemask, hoping paparazzi won't recognize me. Well if they are i don't care. Wait— I am Kim Taehyung so why am I even hiding myself?

I removed the facemask that I was using to cover my handsome face. Jungkook put the box of cereal in the cart. He noticed that I removed it...

"Hyung!" He whines, and walk near me then put back my facemask.

I chuckled at how cute he is. His cheeks are so puffy that i wanna bite his cheeks. "I bet people always call you cute." I said to him.

"You are wrong." He answered... as he properly put back my facemask.

He started walking.

"Do you like strawberries?" He asked.

"Did you mean I like your lips?" I asked acting innocent.

"Hyung. You are silly and annoying at sometimes." He answered and rolled his eyes, as if his cheeks are not red as tomato right now.

He started walking to meticulously check what we need in the house. After an hour we are finish...

It was 6 o'clock in the evening when we came back. Some of our appliances order are already at  the house.

They helped us to install it. I was about to remove my face mask to formally say thank you but Jungkook stops me. He instead bowed and say thank you.

Jungkook cooked the food, while me. I just sit there and watch him cooking. He suddenly sneezed because of the pepper he smelled it. I chuckled — he looked at me cheeks are crimson red.

"Is it finish?" i asked.

Well he was cooking a chicken fusilli pasta.

"Yeah." He answered.

3rd Person's POV

The both of them are now at the kitchen table. Jungkook was looking at Taehyung, who is now eating the food that Jungkook cooked.

After Taehyung eat a spoonful amount of the pasta...

"H– how it is?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"11/10 Kookie." Taehyung said and gave him a spoonful of his food.

After eating they assembled the new center table and television in the living room.

Taehyung doesn't want Jungkook to help him. So Jungkook was just there... sitting at the sofa watching his husband installing the television at the wall.

Because of tiredness Jungkook fall asleep in the sofa. Taehyung smiled... "cute." He said and kissed Jungkook's forehead. He get a blanket inside Jungkook's room.

Taehyung tacked Jungkook in the blanket, while him he is still finishing the last part of the center table. After finishing it he went outside to get the carpet that they both online too.

He started putting the carpet at the living room. He bought the most fluffy one so when the baby is there and started crawling this fluffy carpet will protect the baby's skin. He carried Jungkook, and softly laid him there on the floor.

He laid next to Jungkook, he let the younger use his arm as his pillow it is easy for him the hug the younger in their sleep.

He hugged Jungkook, smile is flustered in his face.

Dear Grandma

I used to ask myself if I still can feel this feeling of being amused to someone after I got broken hearted with my two past lovers that you hated the most.

Jungkook being with me felt like I am always in the world of fanfics (a/n: actually you are...).

Jungkook really deserves everything especially my beans. Joke.

— KTH

🌝🌝🌝

Hello guys the update is kinda short.
Because it was just a continuation from the last chapter HAHAHA.
Well anyways...

I hope you can comment... (I am sorry if I sounded like I am an attention seeker. But I swear reading your comments help me to infires more.)