Prologue

English is not my first language
Don't forget to comment your opinion hahaha (i know this kind of story is a cliche one hahaha)

🦋

Jungkook's POV

My name is Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old, I love photography so I am working at a shop named photoline. It's a shop here in korea not so well known, my salary is not enough to provide myself and my mother who was in debts with a loan shark.

"Isn't you can bear a child?" My co-worker said, I looked at her I gulped. How did she know about this—

"Pabo! I know because I was the new nurse at the clinic here in the mall." She said.

"Don't worry kook. Your secret is safe and it was your privacy... I just mentioned it to you since I know someone is looking for a male who can bear a child." She added. Wait she's been talking so much– but yeah this girl is a nurse hear at the mall her name is Jeonghyun. Actually she is older than me so I called her noona.

"Noona— I am poor but I am not cheap as what you think." I said and ate my food.

"I know kook. I was just giving you some— you know idea on how to get an easy money." Jeonghyun said.

"Wow really noona— then that was one of those jamless idea you ever did. I bet that's what you get when you spend so much time with Jimin hyung." The doctor in the clinic.

She rolled her eyes hearing hyung's name. "I suddenly loss my appetite."

"Wow coming from you huh—" Jimin hyung said and put down his tray.

I just shake my head hearing them having some arguments.

"You know what egg came first." Noona said.

"Pabo. It was the chicken."

"Stupid jamless Jimin. It was the egg because Adam has an egg." I almost choke my food, after saying that she stormed away at food court.

I swear this two–

"What do you think?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I think you should finish your food hyung. I am going back to my work." I said and left him there.

Taehyung's POV

I am at the mansion... my grandma's mansion to be exact. I was here because she wanted to see me for her undying wish.

"Tae–" she cough. Fake a cough to be exact.

"You know that my undying wish is to see my grandchildren before I die. Grandchild would be fine but children is the best— I would love to hear them running here at my mansion." She said... I looked at her. I feel bad because I can't give her undying wish.

"I will be giving the whole company to you if you will give me a grandchild." I sighed at her bargaining with me again. Giving me some condition. As if she have other choice to run the company other than me.

"I will try grandma." Taehyung said.

I went out to her room and saw her doctor.

"Taehyung. Your grandma's condition is getting worst... she might start to forget things now. As I've mentioned to you 3 years ago. Your grandma has the symptoms of having an Alzheimer's disease." He said.

I gulped. Hearing those again makes me shiver to the loneliness that could happen to me. "Can you prolong her life..." I asked.

"We can slow down the symptoms..." he answered.

I nodded as an answer and left him there.

🐰

Hello guys.
Next chapter will be character profile hahaha
Also announcement I mean Author 's note pt. 1 HAHAHAHAHAH