XXI

School is the cause of my acne -_-
I swear I am so stressed outside this virtual world
-_-
Here is the update for today...

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook fell asleep... his lashes felt heavy after crying so much. Taehyung tried to knock... but Jungkook didn't open it... because he was sleeping. So the older decided to open it.

The lights were on... Jungkook was sleeping soundly in his queen sized bed. Taehyung was glad that his babies ate sleeping at very comfortable bed. He sits next to Jungkook. He can still see the tears that are now drying... he wipes it... and Jungkook felt the warmth of Taehyung's hands and he slowly opened his eyes to see a Taehyung kneeling at the floor and holding his hands.

Jungkook smiled and he thought that it was a dream... "I am missing you so much... hyung." Jungkook said and fell asleep again.

"I miss you too baby." Taehyung said and he decided to lay at the bed next to Jungkook. He hugged Jungkook... and kissed the top of his head.

"Good night." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled in his sleep thinking that everything was a dream.

The next day ~

"Good morning madame Kim." Detective Park said.

"Oh... what brings you here?" Grandma Kim asked.

"I am here to give you this investigation about Jungkook's family." Detective Park said.

Grandma Kim started reading the files... she was surprised because G.C.F company was owned by the Jeon's but Taehyung's dad bought the company...

"Jeon Seunggi—" Grandma Kim read.

G.C.F company was never sold... it was just closed and hidden to the public because of the bad image that happened years ago. The G.C.F company was never sold to their business partners because Jeon Seunggi was his son's best friend back in college. Jeon Seunggi was the one who teaches his son about business.

Grandma Kim suddenly remember that... they never sold it. His it was even written to his son's last will. That G.C.F will owned by Jeon Seunggi's son and that was Jungkook.

Grandma Kim can't help but to smile... how the hell the world is so small. Like how Taehyung and Jungkook are connected. Grandma Kim then remembered his son and daughter-in-law funeral.

Taehyung was crying at the dark side of the room. Grandma Kim has already tried his best to make him stop crying. When a boy went to his grandson and talked to him.

"I— I don't know how hard it is for you... but — but... I hope you will get over it... a-and you will stay strong for your parents." The boy said who is crying now.

Taehyung looked at him his eyes are blurry because of tears. The boy hugged him... "please be strong. I will always hope, wish and pray for your success." He said.

After that hug. The boy walked out... Grandma Kim follows him.

"Hey little boy." She started.