XVI

Of course that wasn't the ending! Hahaha.

🌸🌸🌸

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked himself.

He started become so worried when it's been 2 hours since he came here, and Jungkook is not the type of person who comes late.

So he decided to call Jimin and Jeongyeon... Jimin and Jeongyeon quickly went to the restaurant to talk to Taehyung.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"He went here earlier than the time you told him. Because Rose told she wants to apologize— but I don't know where he is now— and I swear if Rose did something to him I might kill her." Jeongyeon said.

"Wow. Is this how you should thank me? I save you to someone who bring unluckiness in this world." and Rose received a slap from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon tried to restrain herself but she had enough shit with this girl.

"Jungkook can't slap you since you are still a girl... but I can slap you— I even can punch you." Jeongyeon was about to punch her when Taehyung and Jimin stopped Jeongyeon.

"What are you two doing go away—" Jeongyeon said.

"I will talk to her." Taehyung said.

Rose smirked, even she receives a slap from Jeongyeon. She feel like, she already win it because Taehyung decided to talk to her.

"Jimin— put me down– I need to slap her once again so she can wake up!" Jeongyeon whines while Jimin carried him out the restaurant.

Taehyung told the waiter that make sure everyone inside the restaurant should have a gadget check and if there is someone who took a video he will surely sue them for invading privacy matters.

"So what now? Are you gonna beg for me to come back to you?" Rose asked.

Taehyung looked at her coldly.

"Listen here Rose. This would be the last time I am saying this to you."

"We will never getting back together. Because I don't love you." Taehyung directly said.

"And if something bad happens to him. Because of I don't know what lies have you said... but I will surely make your life miserable." Taehyung said he was about to leave when Rose hold her wrist.

"What now?"

"I— I am going to give you a child instead." She said desperately.

Taehyung laughed at her. "Are you hearing yourself? No. I don't want you to bear my child. So leave me alone. Leave us alone." Taehyung said and left her there.

Taehyung decided to go back in their shared house. Maybe Jungkook decided to stay there instead, he even bought some ice cream for Jungkook.

When he arrived... it was passed 11 in the evening already. Before he unlock the passcode he prayed that Jungkook didn't leave him. He was praying that if he opens this door Jungkook would run to him and will hug him then ask for comfort and comfort food.