Special Chapter

SPECIAL CHAPTER ~ 🌸

Jungkook was having his prelim exam this week. So he was busy with writing his notes for his reviewer, doing the house chores as a huswife, and being the mother figure to Beomgyu... and Taehyung? They broke up....

Am I annoying? Hahaha

Joke!!! HAHAHHAHAHAA

So going back— it is just I like spacing lols. That's why I did that— also an April fools special HAHAHHA. But kidding aside... Taehyung wasn't around because he was busy in the company too. Usually Taehyung come home late or sometimes when Taehyung came home Jungkook was in the study room studying for his exam.

Beomgyu was eating his breakfast.

"Gyu— are you done? Drink your meal okay." Jungkook said without looking his son but looking at his notes. He was also frying some pancakes for Taehyung's breakfast... when Taehyung came out he was already wearing his office attire.

"Good morning bun." Taehyung said to Jungkook... but Jungkook didn't answer and just flip his reviewer. Taehyung can see that Jungkook was pushing himself and Tae felt bad because of this... he knows his husband so well... he always want to make the best...

"Dad? Is appa okay?" Gyu asked and pulled Taehyung's long sleeve. Taehyung smiled at Gyu and kissed his son's forehead. "Good morning Gyu. Yes. Your appa is okay... he is just busy. Are you done? Wait for dad in the living room okay?" Taehyung said as he helped Beomgyu out to his chair.

Taehyung get the uncleaned bowl of Beomgyu and the glass he used then put it on the sink— he eas about to wash it but Jungkook tapped his arm.

"I will do that hyung eat your breakfast here." Jungkook said and put Taehyung's food at the table.

Jungkook came back and Taehyung grabbed the reviewer away from Jungkook. The younger looked at him confused. Taehyung held Jungkook's cute chubby cheeks. "Koo. I know you are in pressure right now— but please don't push yourself too much okay? You will do well on your exam." Taehyung said.

"Thank you hyung. But I just want to make you proud." Jungkook muttered.

"Oh common you already did— from the first night we shared... from giving my son birth, from always supporting me, helping me with everything— you already did. So please don't push yourself and stress yourself with your exam okay?" Taehyung muttered.

"Thank you hyung. But I really want to give my best with the exam today." Jungkook said. Taehyung pulled him for a hug.

"Okay okay—" Taehyung said and softly patted Jungkook's head.

"I will take care our son this week so you can focus also with the breakfast. I know you stayed up late again— but here you are woke early to cook and give us a breakfast." Taehyung said.

"Okay hyungie— thank you so much." Jungkook said and snuggles more to Taehyung.

"Ehem— dad? Appa?" Beomgyu muttered as he put his hands over his chest.

"Ohh— we forgot our little blocker here." Taehyung said and carried Beomgyu for a group hug. They both kissed Beomgyu's cheeks.

The next day ~~

Day 2 (Jungkook's exam)

As what Taehyung said he'll be making their breakfast every morning. But it looks like it was already hard for him to wake Beomgyu like he literally hug his iron man pillow.