XI

The dumb me messed it up! I am sorry for the inconvenience you waited for so long then read a whole ass messy chapter! I am sorry!!! Huhuhu

🌸🌸🌸

Weeks ago... Taehyung now knows that Jungkook was pregnant and he is now more and extra careful when it comes to talking to him. Like he can be the most tsundere and the same time could be the most softest. Maybe because of pregnancy hormones...

Jungkook has just woke up, he went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. After he took a bath, he scanned himself in the mirror. Slowly... his body doesn't look skinnier than it was... also his used to be 6 packs abs slash flat tummy has now a slight bump since he is 2 months pregnant...

"Are you doing well there?" He asked his tummy as if the baby inside will answer him.

"I can't wait to see you." Jungkook said.

Then went to find some clothes but end up wearing Taehyung's oversized long sleeves.

"Good morning baby." Taehyung greeted him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I am not in the mood hyung." He said, then went to get some cereals.

He ate the cereals then drink his milk... like Taehyung just watched him finding the younger cute at JK's new way of eating his cereal. But Jungkook thought different —

"What? Did you thought I was weird?" He asked coldly.

Taehyung shakes his head and was about to seat next to him but Jungkook stood away from him.

"I hate your smell hyung. I am going." Jungkook said then left Taehyung there dumbfounded... now Taehyung hates JK's pregnancy hormones. He missed the total submissive pregnancy hormones of Jungkook.

They went to work separately, Jungkook used a bus to go to his work while Tae used his car. Jungkook will be having his monthly check up...

"We bought some tangerines for you." Jeongyeon said.

"Woah! Thank you noona!" Jungkook said happily.

"You have a monthly check up today... are you going with him?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jungkook shakes his head. "WHAT?!" Jeongyeon asked overreacting. "Okay sorry about that— but why? That could be the sweetest thing for your baby and to you of course." Jeongyeon explains.

"Noona... you know how famous Taehyung hyung is... as much as I want to go with him... I can't also... I – I act rude at him this morning." Jungkook said as he was just smelling the skin of the tangerines.

"You know you can just disguise him?" Jeongyeon suggested...

"Hm? Maybe? I can ask him to do that?" Jungkook answered smiling.

"Of course... whatever you do and whatever you asked to that man— he will surely do." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah— t– thanks to the contract that was binding—" Jeongyeon gasped.

"My ghad! JK! Of course not that! —"

"He likes you." Jeongyeon directly said, and Jungkook chokes at the water that he was drinking gladly he was fine.