XV

I will try to finish this book as much as I can.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook and Taehyung are back in their house again. After a week of vacation they were able to learn some few things with each other. Taehyung decided to ask Jungkook out for a dinner date tonight.

Jungkook refused it at first but Taehyung did some random aegyos. He even mentioned the baby, that a happy bunny is equal to a happy baby bunny inside him.

Jungkook was looking some clothes he will wear but— he forgot that he only wears something he was comfortable and doesn't really care about fashion. He slumps at their shared bed.

"What am I supposed to wear?" He thought out loud.

The door in their shared room suddenly opens. Please do remind him that he will be changing his password soon. Because Jeongyeon and his boyfriend Jimin was here.

"What are you doing here noona?" He asked lazily.

"Oh well heard a heavy sigh from the outside and we decided to stop by." Jeongyeon said, as he pulled the paper bags that Jimin were holding.

"Brought to you by J&J fashion." Jimin said winking to Jungkook.

"I suddenly wanna puke." Jungkook answered sassily.

Jimin and Jeongyeon helped him to choose his clothes for their first dinner date. Jungkook is so excited because it was just was one of his dream date. But now it is happening for real... he looked at his father's photo. He smiled... i found the love of my life dad.

"I bet mr. Jeon is proud right now because he have a very handsome and wealthy son-in-law that will took good care of you." Jeongyeon said.

"I hope so..." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung was cleaning his table in his office when he saw a brown envelope. He opened it and saw it was a file about Jungkook's real mom... who died after giving birth to him. His real mother was an orphan when he met mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon married Jungkook's step mon due to his grandma's command.

Taehyung felt so sad... because Jungkook and him are on the same boat. That's why he promised to himself that he will cherish him... as he cherished the baby. Because now... he is sure that he loves Jungkook... no he now admit to himself that it was love.

Jungkook went out early since he received a text that there is someone who wants to meet him. It was Rose, she said she wanted to apologize personally. Jeongyeon and Jimin both insisted that they will go with him because they don't trust that bitch. But Jungkook answered he can go alone that they don't have to worry about him.

Jungkook and Rose are seating across to each other.

"Jeon Jungkook... 21 years old, m-preg." She started.

Jungkook looked at her. "Are you surprised?"

"I have one more. You are currently pregnant and it was Taehyung's baby because it was a contract— for his grandma." Jungkook gulped.

"How did I know about this? I will do everything to make you separate... and make him back to me." Rose said.

"If the japanese investors knows about this and his grandma who is ill... they will be devastated and disappointed with Taehyung." Rose added.

"I— I thought you were apologizing?" Jungkook asked.

Rose started laughing in a bitch tone... that laugh you wanted to punch her mouth.

"That would be the last thing I will do in my life. Like you care when you ruined my life because you rejected me to be my king back in highschool." Jungkook was shaking...

"So what would you do now?" She asked evilly.

"S–stop. I mean don't spread all of those." Jungkook said.

"And why not?"

"I – I will break up with him... just— just don't ruin Taehyung-hyung's life." Jungkook said.

Rose smiled.

"Looks like reality slaps you now... that mpregs like you has no position in this world. Especially that baby that will bring unlu—"

"Shut up. Don't you dare talk something bad about my baby. Because you don't know anything. I am leaving... I am choosing to protect Taehyung hyung career and image. But there is one thing for sure Rose. He will never love you, like he love the baby inside me and... me. You selfish ugly woman." Jungkook answered.

Rose was about to slap him because she got offended with the reality... like the real reality here.

"No. You are not touching with those filthy hands of yours. I am leaving you and Taehyung hyung. But after I gave birth with our baby... ready yourself." Jungkook said and left her.

"If the baby will born." Rose muttered.

As soon as Jungkook went out the 5 star restaurant. He suddenly felt bad with everything... when he thought that things will be okay... but it is just— nothing is right. For now... he swear he will be back and fight for Taehyung.

He called a taxi and went back to their house. He looked around all over the house... "appa I will be back... just wait for me." He talked to small picture frame in front of him.

Dear Tae,

How funny that awhile ago... I was excited for our first date. But here I am ditching away from our first dinner date. I am sorry hyung... but I am just doing what I think is right for now. I can't let your career and image ruined because of me. I had enough of bringing someone into an unlucky situation.

I promise hyung... I will bring your baby to you... like what I promised. Just what like the contract was all about.

I am sorry hyung if I was writing... I am writing also to confess this feelings that I've been feeling for you... I know... I shouldn't fall for you... because at the end of this I will be all alone... but hyung... I already did.

Thank you for choosing me always... but I can't be selfish... I hope you understand me... please don't look for me. Just let me hide and be stronger.

Thank you and I love you hyung.

Yours Truly,
Kim Jungkook

End

🌸🌸🌸

Hello!
I am back — hm... I just got recovered with my fever last Friday. I had a fever for 2 days and still feeling not well because of my cough and colds but no worries I am doing good hehehe.