XII

Hi! Still hahaha sorry for what happened on the chapter that I deleted! Hahahaha

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook was changed into his harvesting outfit... and Taehyung also just wear a jumper but it looks like he will be on a fashion runaway.

"Good morning ~ my name is Kim Taehyung, your gardener on call." Taehyung said winking at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's suddenly role playing. Taehyung intertwined their hands...

"The field is kinda muddy since it rain so heavy last night." Taehyung said.

"Oh I bet you just want to hold my hand?" Jungkook said and pouted.

"Given." Taehyung answered and they started walking at the muddy ground.

"Mr. Kim." Eunwoo called them, Taehyung tighten his grip at Jungkook's soft hands but that doesn't hurt.

"I am sorry for what I did... it is just I missed Jungkook... because we are childhood friends." Eunwoo explains.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called Taehyung.

"Okay fine forgiven... but no hugging!" Taehyung said.

Eunwoo chuckled. "Yes! Mr. Kim!"

Taehyung was busily picking some tomatoes while Jungkook was at a small hut, since he suddenly feel dizzy. Eunwoo gave him a watermelon shake.

"Here have some of this." Eunwoo said.

"Thank you." Jungkook answered.

"I never thought you'll get married!– like usually you are the type of person who doesn't care about boys or even girls." Eunwoo explains. "But I am happy for you!" Eunwoo added.

"I can see that you are happy and also mr. Kim is happy with you. He used to date someone — wait! He used to date Rose! Did you know that?" Eunwoo asked.

"I swear if Rose was a bitch back in high school and our elementary days... she is definitely worst!" Eunwoo said.

Jungkook slightly pushed the watermelon shake. "He used to date Rose?" He asked.

Taehyung never mentioned anything to him, especially his past relationship. Well Jungkook never bothered to ask though... but hearing it now... he felt so jealous because, of all people why Rose.

"Yeah! Good thing you came to his life. I still remember when mr. Kim stayed here for a vacation because he was moving on that bitch!" Eunwoo mumbled.

-

"So you are his mother." Rose said.

"You used to love your son—" Jeon Sunmi cut her words.

"He is not my son, I already disowned him." She directly said.

"Oh yeah— you choose the mafia boss that you were flirting with over your OWN son." Rose said.

"What the fuck— tell me the fuck you need so you can vanish right to my eyes. If I hate Jungkook being around seeing you gives me eyesore." Sunmi said and lit her cigarette.