XVIII

I am planning to end this book first before my home. Also my phone fell and it hit my upper lips and now it looks like a bug bit it 😭

🌸🌸🌸

1 week

One week has passed already and Taehyung is getting so nervous because he haven't heard anything about Jungkook. Well he doesn't care about the media now... he just let them say what they want to say on their articles as long as it wasn't something that will ruined his husband's name he is fine with it.

"It's been a week hyung! Do you really don't know where he is?" Taehyung asked Yoongi and Jin.

As much as Yoongi want to spill the tea where Jungkook is now... it is just the younger asked a favor and he made Yoongi make a promise that he won't tell it to Taehyung.

"I miss him so much!" Taehyung whines.

"Your grandma was looking for you Tae." Jin suddenly came in.

When Taehyung left the living room Jin and Yoongi were the only ones who left in there.

"Where did you go last night?" Jin asked.

"Ah? Me? Just..."

"Went out for a fresh air." Yoongi said, hoping his acting skills will work.

"Oh fresh air in Jeju?" Jin asked doubting his husbands alibi.

"I— I am craving for some tangerine tarts so I went there to eat it there at that place." Yoongi lied again.

"Mr. Min you know that you are not good at lying right?" Jin said and made an eye level contact with Yoongi.

"Okay. Fine. I went there because Jungkook wants to hide and he asked me a favor not to tell Tae. That he will be back soon too... so please let's trust Kook with this. I know he knows what he is doing." Yoongi said.

Flashback

"Hyung awhile ago... on my way back home. I saw a car that was following me. That's why I waited for you to go get me." Jungkook said.

"I am sorry." He added because if that guy was after him Yoongi and his baby would be in danger too.

"No. It's okay good thing you have said this to me. We need to report this to the police." Yoongi said.

"I feel like while I am here, the baby is in danger. So I decided to hide till I give birth." Jungkook said.

"Can you help me?" Jungkook asked.

"You are so stupid! You all need to do is hit him using a car so the baby will die. But you weren't able to do it?!" Rose said to her driver.

"I am sorry ma'am. But I can't do it... I can't kill an innocent person. The baby has nothing to do with your hate." Her driver said he left his resignation and left Rose.

Rose is so stress. Because her rank as the most beautiful in Korea is now rolling down. Their business is on crisis. If she will not get Taehyung anytime soon they'll end up being poor.