V

(There is long rant at the end of the chapter. I am sorry in advance... so yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank youuu ~ 💜💜☺️)

Jungkook's POV

I just woke up, and was about to wake Taehyung hyung up. Because he will be late at his work today.

"Good morning." I greeted.

He cupped my cheeks then started kissing me. He kisses me as if we haven't seen each other for a year. It was passionate that I could fall for it that it was all about him being in love with me. I respond to his kiss... that was kinda getting heated now. I let him dominates me... I moaned when he bit my lower lips. I felt his smirk.

"Good moaning to you too, baby." He said. As he breaks the kiss.

I pressed my lips to make a thin line. I pouted—

"Hey hey. I was just kidding. Why—"

"You made fun of me." I said then left him there.

"Go take a bath or you will end up late." I said before totally leaving him in my room.

Lately... I am very sensitive. Like two weeks now since Taehyung hyung moved here, and yeah of course we do the what married couple usually do.

I cooked for our breakfast. When he went out our shared room, he is half naked— I lowered down my head so I will not end up staring up and he might tease me again with his body.

"The food is ready. You can eat now hyung. I– I will go now since I might get late." I said.

"Eh? We can go to the mall together." Taehyung said.

"Hyung. We can't. People will see us... remember?" Taehyung rolled his eyes... did he just rolled his eyes to me? I pouted maybe he got annoyed... but I can't help it...

It is for the best for the all of us especially to his soon to be child.

I've read so many articles saying that mostly of the children who are bear by males has the higher percentage of being bullied when they grow up. Like I don't want my baby to experience such humiliation.

I was already at the mall... I started to clean the shop. I just sit there all day waiting for some customer. Usually the chances of having customers are kinda low. They sometimes come here just for the printing or sometimes they come here for some random picture gathering... So right now I am just printing some photos of a college student. Well this girl was always here printing pictures... I think she is a photography student too.

"Ah- hi." She greeted me.

"Hi?" I answered smiling.

"I – I am a fan of doctor YoonJin. Ah the couple that you took some pictures last month. I— You are so awesome! I am a fan of yours now too!" She said excitedly. I was surprised because those photos were never been posted by the shop.

"How did you find them?" I asked.

She put out her phone then opened her instagram.