XIV

Guys~ I hope you can comment.
You know hehehe. Something like motivational lols... I mean yeah just comment that I am so pretty! Joke

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook's POV

I woke up earlier than before — and I want to eat some coconut. It's 5 o'clock in the morning, I went to check Taehyung hyung's luggage if he was able to bring some hoodie... I just feel like I wanted to wear his clothes. He is still sleeping, I looked at him.

I sometimes ask myself why he chose me? It's been 4 months since we met... in just short span of time... I would be lying if I said that I don't have a crush on him.

I mean he is Kim Taehyung... the most handsome man in Korea. I started tracing his perfect nose, then poked his mole at the tip of his pointed nose. I smiled... I hope our baby would be handsome like him if he is a boy, but if it's a girl... hm... after all Taehyung hyung is pretty so hm... maybe our baby girl would pretty like him, lucky, and of course I hope he will shower our baby with right love.

I know none of this are permanent... I know one of this days... everything between us will come to an end. As much as I still want to stay with them... that would be selfish of me.

The contract is valid for 1 year... since I am 2 months pregnant now...

I only have 8 months to be with him. So nothing will affect him, no one will hurt me, and most of all is... his reputation won't be ruined just because he married someone like me.

I decide to go outside to have some fresh air, it's been awhile since I experience countryside mornings. I used to visit countryside with my dad... when I was younger and I really enjoy those days.

"Hey! Eunwoo! What are you doing?" I asked him when I saw him he was holding some baskets.

"Ohh— good morning kook! Hm... I have to harvest the tomatoes." He answered me.

I smiled— it would be a good bonding to my baby! He or she can be good at planting?

"Can I go with you? I wanna help!" I said excitedly.

"Oh yeah!— you can... but mr. Kim might look for you." He said worriedly...

"Don't worry. He is still sleeping." I said then helped him holding the basket.

While we are walking to the field. He suddenly apologized to me.

"Why?"

"Well– I talked too much... I mean I was the one who mentioned it to your husband. That Rose used to have a crush on you then suddenly she hates you... it was me who mentioned some of your past in highschool... it is just— it is just... I can't help it. I can see how fascinated he is to you! Like he is so whipped for you!" Eunwoo said sounding so glad, if he only knows... that those actions are bound by the rules not because he likes me or what– just... a sense of responsibility and legality.

"It's okay Eunwoo. It's not your fault... I never really had a chance to tell him about my past because there is nothing special about me." I said.

"Also I don't want to be a burden to him... You know how disturbing my whole existence is." I added.

"What happened to my dad?" Jungkook asked when he saw his grandma panicking.