II

Jungkook's POV

"Excuse me." I heard someone said, I remained close my eyes.

"I don't know what you are going thru... but— but you can talk to me." He started.

I shifted my position, I mean I make myself face the man who is talking to me.

I opened my eyes and . "I am sorry... I was just trying to check the city lights up here." I apologized he might think I am suicidal.

"It looks like stars... something that I will never be." I said smiling.

"Yeah because you already have them with those tantalizing eyes of yours." He said to me I am so flustered... it was my first time that somebody told me that.

I went down to the safer place. I looked at him... scanned his handsome face— I blinked my eyes. It was Kim Taehyung! The owner of this mall! Asdfghjkljan!

"Can you be my husband and bear my child?" He suddenly said to me. He asked... I blinked my eyes questioning my existence.

We both remained silent.

"Think about it." He said then left me there alone.

How the hell did he find out? I gulped. I am dreaming? Right I am. That— didn't happened.

The next day.

I woke up at the ray of sunshine that strikes right to my face. I took a bath then when I was about to go out... I saw a black car outside. I gulped.

"Are they here again?—" I asked to myself.

I went out checking my wallet if I have some money to give them...

I went out carefully ready to say sorry and give me another month.

"Good morning sir. We are here to get you... because mr. Kim wants to talk to you." He said.

I blinked my eyes... Kim— is that Kim Taehyung? So I was not dreaming? That— last night was— wait—

"Eh but why?" I asked confuse as I was obediently riding at the back of the car.

"He wanted to talk to you." He answered then didn't talk anymore.

We went to a hotel that Kim Taehyung owned... wait— why am I here? Am I gonna loss my V card here?! The fck NO! I didn't remember that I agree to this!

I need to run— no that was rude.

I need to leave...

My phone rings. I opened it and saw my mother's name! "Moom? Hello? How are you—"

I heard him crying. "Jungkook save me. I need to pay my debts or they will sell me to club."

"Mom? Hello— mom?" And with that I wasn't able to hear a words from her.

My mom is still young... I mean she was a teenage pregnant. She got pregnant when she was 17 years old... she is 39 now... but still looking young.

I need to think of something I need to save my mother and the house.

I was so into my thoughts that I forgot that I was at Kim Taehyung 's pent house.

"Good morning. Jeon Jungkook." He started. I looked at Taehyung...

He— he could be the only person that can save me.

"About last night..." he said. He scratches his nape.

I gulped— "I will. I will marry you and give you baby." I answered directly.

He look so surprise with my answer— wait no! Don't tell me I was dreaming last night?!— I blinked my eyes. He look so surprised... I bit my lower lips.