VI

3rd Person's POV

"Kook. Look at those baby clothes." Jeongyeon said.

"Do you think you are preggy now?" She asked the younger.

"I don't know noona." Jungkook answered but he loves seeing those cute baby girl and boy shoes.

"By the way what happened to this?" She asked as she shows her phone to the younger.

Source: Korea News

Why it looks like Mr

Why it looks like Mr. Kim Taehyung was annoyed at the meeting?

Some neitezens noticed on how handsome the young CEO is but also look so annoyed at the whole meeting for the expansion of his mall.

Looks like one of the board members suggestion makes him annoy or— some of the fans thinks it was because his photographer is cute too.

Many people notice how cute his photographer is and now everyone wants to know his name

"Looks like you are having your shine kook." Jeongyeon said as she smiles proudly.

"Wait– how? I don't want any attentions from them. They might know my relationship with Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said sighing...

Well one of his reason why he wants their relationship kept secret was because the media will meddling their relationship as if it was their only business. This is why he never opened his social media anymore.

"Kook? The article was deleted." Jeongyeon said.

"It was all deleted." She said.

Jungkook phone rings. He received a message from Taehyung.

Tae

Hey?

I am sorry if you were
in the article. I know you
hate attention. I mean
being the center of the atten-
tion.

It's okay hyung.

You don't have to apologize.

Baby Project On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara