~𝟚~

I disappeared into my room after this meeting and took another shower, my roommates were probably still training because the room was empty. After I got ready I went to bed and fell asleep very quickly. 

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm clock and then got up straight away. I dressed quickly and jogged for breakfast. When I got to the cafeteria, I grabbed a tray and put my food on it. I looked around the room and saw a free space. 

I headed for this seat but someone suddenly pulled my arm to another table. Confused, I looked at the person who turned out to be Danbi. "Can't that be a little nicer?" I asked annoyed. She stopped, insulted, and turned to me "Yes, I missed you too" I laughed slightly at her reaction "Sorry ...but next time please be a little gentler, otherwise the food will end up somewhere, where it shouldn't end up" Danbi nodded and sat down. 

I sat down next to her and started to eat, while eating I noticed Danbi fidgeting slightly on her chair. "How long do you want to keep it a secret? Just spit it out" I asked her, slightly annoyed.

"Ok so I heard that a group is about to have a debut"

"And?"

"The thing is that they are still in the middle of their survival show ..."

"Aaaaaaaand?"

"The boys look so cute!"

"That's it? Is that why you're so strange?"

"Don't be mean! Two of the boys are from Australia... I really want to get to know them"

I just rolled my eyes "I don't see anything special about meeting an Aussie" I said and took another spoonful of my rice. 

She kept raving about this group while I eated my meal. When I finished I got up "I'm done, I'm going to class now" "Ok Ciao" "Don't overwork" so I went to the tray collector and put my tray down. 

In the hallway I suddenly met a boy who looked slightly lost when he saw me he walked over to me "Sorry but you know where this room is, I hear about it for the first time" he asked me and held me a piece of paper to. 

I looked at it and had to giggle slightly "This is the short version for the recording studio" he looked at me with wide eyes and uttered an understandable "Ooohhh ~". "You know where it is, don't you?" I asked him and he nodded "Thank you ... what's your name?" he asked me and looked at me interested. 

"Kuma ... you?" he raised his eyes "Kuma? Does it have a special meaning? It sounds so special" he asked interestedly "Kuma is named after the three-star system in the dragon constellation" the boy looked at me perplexed. "Three-star system?" he said confused, I laughed a little

"Let's just say I was named after the dragon constellation ... and your name?"

"Now I feel lame after hearing your name"

"Come on, tell me!"

"My name is Felix, Lee Felix"

"Lee Felix ... sounds cute"

I ruffled his hair and went ahead "I have to go now, it was nice to meet you Lee Felix". Felix just nodded in response and walked on his way. "He had sweet cheeks" I whispered to myself while I went to my locker. 

When I got there, I took out my bag and went to the classroom. During class, I dozed off and answered questions from time to time before the doorbell rang for break. I got out of class and went ahead to a studio. 

I put my bag in there and took out my laptop and turned it on. I often used breaks to make music, mostly just small tests to try out a few effects or something. I was very focused on the music for why I didn't noticed someone entering the room quietly.