~𝟞~

Kuma POV:

Finished with dinner, I took my tray away and was on my way back to my dorm. At the exit I was blocked by Minho "Do you have time to train now?".

At first I looked confused, not knowing what he meant by that. But then a light went on over my head, my eyes lit up and I smiled slightly at Minho which he mirrored "Sure we can" I answered his question.

His face literally glowed with anticipation and took a step back "Whoever arrives last does 30 push-ups" and then he stormed off, I ran quickly afterwards, overwhelmed, and had to giggle slightly "This is unfair" I shouted but he ignored it.

Of course I was the last to arrive which is why Minho pointed at me with a demonic laugh "30 push-ups for you" he laughed out loud and held his stomach. I glared at him "I didn't even know that you could be so satanic" I hissed and changed my shoes.

I did a little more exercise before bending over to do my 30 push-ups. During the task, Minho sat down next to me on the floor and watched intently "You look so bored with it" Minho joked.

In truth, after the 15 push-ups, I was out of breath and strength, which is why I had to force through the remaining 15.

When I was done I layed down on the floor and took a deep breath. "5 minute break" I croaked exhausted. Minho laughed nasty again and got up "I've prepared something" he said cheerfully and went to his bag, which it seems was already in the room. 

He took out small huts and put them in each corner of the room. Confused, I lifted myself off the floor and watched as he put the last one down before jogging back to me. 

"The exercise I thought about was that we walk into a certain corner of the room during a choreo that the other determines... that's why the four different colored huts are here" Minho smiled and gestured vigorously. 

I swallowed lightly, colored huts that all looked the same to me, only the light and dark tones would have been my chance to hide my blindness. If Minho hadn't picked four bright colors. 

Minho broke my thoughts when he started to say "You are the first, which choreo do you want to dance?" he went to the laptop which was already on the side. Still slightly desperate, I stood in the middle, still thinking about how best to save the situation. 

"Kuma?" Minho asked slightly worried when he noticed how I was standing thoughtfully in the middle. He came closer to me and turned me to him "Are you okay?" he asked skeptically and bent down slightly to look into my eyes. I shrugged my shoulders in response and avoided his eyes. 

"Can't you see any colors?" he asked as if he had had some enlightenment. I looked him in the eye and after a while nodded slightly. Minho burst out laughing and couldn't contain himself "Wait seriously you can't see any colors?" he asked while laughing and I nodded again. 

I didn't like that moment, another one of the boys found out. With Felix I confided it to him because I wanted to have said it once, but Minho only found out because I was in a critical situation. 

Minho stopped laughing and looked at me again only with a friendlier smile. "Really?" he asked again. I nodded slightly again and looked at the floor. "Now I'm angry" he said whereupon I looked confused into his eyes "angry?" I repeated with an upward eyebrow.

"That no one had fallen in love with you yet disappoints me" he laughed slightly and my confusion grew. "I thought I made friends with a heartbreaker" he said with a slightly more serious tone "It seems like it is deceptive."

Minho couldn't go on talking because the door was thrown open and brought some boys into the room, the well-known boys from the higher class. "Kuma... your boyfriend?" he asked, amused, pointing to Minho. I rolled my eyes.