~𝟙𝟘~

Chan's POV:

It was already 5 am and Kuma and I were still sitting in front of our laptops producing music. I felt the tiredness rise but I knew exactly that I would be wide awake as far as I lay down.

At that moment I looked at Kuma and caught her starting to yawn. A small smile crept into me. I secretly took Kuma's phone and mine and putted them away, I tapped Kuma on her shoulder, which is why she looked at me.

"I think it's time to go to sleep" I told her with a slight smile. A bit off the track, she looked for her phone, but obviously couldn't find it. "What time?" she asked, I pretended to look at my phone "2 am" I lied.

Kuma nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Was the time really going so slowly?" she asked confused, I just nodded and sat on the sofa. I opened my arms as a sign that she could lay inside. It took her a while to understand my sign before she snuggled up with me.

I stroked Kuma's back so that she could fall asleep faster, after a while it worked successfully. When I heard her breathing evenly, I knew she was fast asleep. I checked my phone again and sighed.

We would only sleep 1 hour if she wanted to come to class on time. I decided to skip the day for both of us and put my phone away. I looked into the void and noticed how I slowly dozed off myself. I moved a little more so that it was comfortable for me too and after a while drifted into the dream world.

Felix's POV:

It was already 9 am and there was no trace of Chan. I was worried that he fell asleep again in the studio where he was always busy overnight. I just went there to confirm my guess.

I stood in front of the door and knocked on it, there was no response. I knocked again and still heard nothing and no trace of music. I turned the handle and slowly poked my head through.

I discovered Kuma, cuddled in Chan's arms. I widened my eyes, it hurt to see. I walked slowly into the room and looked at the two of them. They both looked so peaceful while they slept.How at that moment I only wished to take Chan's position. I looked at Kuma who was sleeping, you could see that she liked this position in which she slept.

I took a deep breath, I'll still find my chance. I approached the two of them and shook Chan lightly on the shoulder, he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me confused.

"Felix?" he asked confused "Yes that's me" I answered and looked at him. He tried to get up slowly but he noticed the weight on him "Oh yes, Kuma is still asleep" Chan yawned and shook Kuma lightly.

Kuma lifted her head in confusion and looked at me, then her gaze swung to Chan. She probably needed a while to process what kind of situation she is in. After a while, she sat up and walked away from Chan's lap.

"It's already 9 am, you are both too late" I said to the two sleepyheads who are still a bit foggy. "Does that mean we slept 7 hours?" Kuma asked confused.

"No, only 4 hours" replied Chan. Kuma widened her eyes and turned to Chan "You said it was 2 am" "I said that so that you could relax a bit, if I would have admitted it would be 5 am, you would probably not have gone to sleep".

I looked at the two fighters and sighed once "Get ready to go now, you have to go to school and you have to go to training" I said once to Kuma and Chan, they both just nodded and packed their things.

I left the room and made my way back to the flat, finding it difficult to breathe. The sight hurt just too much. I wanted to be so close to Kuma, why did Chan cuddle with Kuma? What have they been doing together all night?

At some point I stopped in front of the dorm and was about to press the handle when I thought of something.

What if Chan has feelings for Kuma too?