~𝟙𝟞~

Minho POV:

"What the hell was that?" Hyunjin asked me and Chan shocked but I ignored his words skillfully. First I had to come to terms with my thoughts.

How could Kuma replace us? And that with some David?

Already at the elevator I had a bad feeling when I saw how she pulled him around the corner, then at breakfast. And the intense looks of the group in front of us looked too suspicious to me.

Together with the wounds in Kuma's face I could just put all the dots together to be sure that the group in front of me is the group that terrorized Kuma.

"Felix, do you know them?" I asked now and looked at Felix who also looks angrily at me "You could say that" he said stubbornly and I could read from his eyes where he knew the group from.

"They're the bullies from Kuma, aren't they?" now asked Chan Felix who just nodded silently, our eyes turned to the group which expects actions from us.

I took a step forward and grinned confident of victory at the leader of the group. "So are you the assholes that annoy Kuma?" I asked interested.

They just looked at me skeptically, which did not stop me from continuing to speak "I think simply saying you should keep your distance will not help, which is why I will resort to other methods" everyone raised an eyebrow at me, including Stray Kids.

"You have the chance not to put your finger on Kuma for the rest of the week, if you fail I will scan all CCTV camera recordings from the building and bring the evidence of your actions to our beloved JYP... and that of all the victims" I grinned greedily and turned, away from the group.

I heard footsteps moving away as well as approaching so I guessed that the paths of us parted. As we walked, Jeongin walked next to me "Would you really do that?" he asked confused.

"Everything for Kuma" I just grinned and walked on, which eventually brought us to our training room.

Kuma POV:

My bag was packed and I was all dressed. I leaned down under my bed and pulled out a sock where I poured out my money. "He can be glad the sock is clean" I mumbled to myself before I put the money in the envelope.

I knew the boys were going to train, so I quickly slipped the envelope under the door of their shared apartment before I left the building. Outside I looked at the busy street, so many vivid colors.

Nobody had told me that color is really useful in the future if you have also learned the colors, I can speak of luck to be able to just barely use the simplest colors.

I walked down the street to a street full of restaurants and walked in each one once. Hoping to get a job with a place to sleep, I walked around the shops only to end up on the street with nothing.

I went further into town and kept looking until I got to a sewing shop, the elderly lady welcomed me with open hands, which brought me great joy.

I only need to live for 5 days like that until my parents were there to pick me up.

Chan POV:

It was already late and we decided to go back to the shared apartment to take a shower so that we can go to dinner clean.

Everyone went into the shared apartment and I was the last to notice an envelope lying by the door, it was already slightly trampled by the boys.

Confused, I picked up the envelope and closed the door behind me. After taking off my shoes, I went to the sofa and opened the envelope.