~𝟙𝟙~

BC "What is that?"

"Yellow... and a ugly one"

LK "Hey! It's not ugly at all!"

HH "Unfortunately I have to agree with Kuma... why are you still wearing this?"

BC "Enough! We are here to teach Kuma the colors... and not to evaluate clothes"

F "What color is that?"

"...pur ...ple?"

F "Yes! Took a while but you're better than yesterday"

LK "We have to start training slowly"

BC "You're right, I didn't pay attention to the time"

With that we all got up from the floor of the dorm. "You have definitely improved" Chan smiled at me, which I proudly replied "It's still so surreal for me that I can see it all" I raved.

"You will never be judged anymore" Minho muttered to himself "I hope so" I agreed and smiled at him. "Well then let's start training, I'll go back to my apartment" I smiled and chased the boys out of the apartment.

When everyone was outside I sighed deeply, learning these colors is harder than I thought. "You seem stressed" I jumped up slightly when the voice suddenly appeared. I turned around and saw Seungmin sitting on the sofa.

"Yes... learning is a bit difficult" I answered with a slight laugh and sat down next to him. "But you learn quickly... not everyone can do that" Seungmin flattered me.

I thanked him and looked at the ceiling. "Why are you still here? Don't you train with the boys?" I asked him out of curiosity, he sighed and looked at me "Don't you notice?" he just said.

I turned my head to him, confused "Notice what?" I asked and sat down beside him. "Well with the boys" Seungmin kept talking in riddles. "Please get to the point" I just said and turned to him with my whole body.

"What should I have noticed?" I repeated my question more clearly. "Kuma, do you notice how much the boys like you?" he asked me "In what way like?" I became skeptical.

"In response to your counter-question I can already imagine that you already have a clue who I mean and what I mean" Seungmin replied with a grin. I sighed at his behavior and looked away, unfortunately I already had a premonition of what he was talking about.

For the last few days I have noticed the boys' interest in me and in which direction, it worries me. The whole group could suffer under it.

"What do you want to do?" Seungmin asked me, whereupon I looked at him "I don't know, getting together with one could make the rest of the boys angry...".

"What if you won't and ignore them?" he asked thoughtfully. "Then the dynamics in the group will suffer" I sighed. "What are you going to do then?" I was asked in a tone of voice as if he were also helpless.

"I don't know... I will keep away from the guys in terms of physical contact for now" I answered and stood up. "I should really go" I said and went to the exit.

"See you at dinner" Seungmin shouted to me, I paused briefly in my movement. "Yes..." I answered uncertainly and left the apartment. With that I walked quickly to my apartment.

Hyunjin's POV:

"Where's Seungmin?" Jeongin asked me when we got to the training room, I shrugged my shoulders. "He wanted to talk to Kuma" Han replied.

"Why?" it came from Chan and Minho at the same time, and Han shrugged his shoulders. It is new that Seungmin alone wanted to talk with Kuma.

"Let's get started" Chan said, so we quickly started training. We trained for a few hours until dinner.