~𝟙𝟚~

Kuma's POV:

Why are the boys doing all this to me? Why do they have to piss me off now?

With stomach cramps and a headache I lay cramped on my bed and cursed the boys for wanting to be friends with me.

I stretched out for my bedside table after a while and grabbed my painkillers which I keep everywhere for moments like this. Without thinking I took out three and swallowed them down without water.

I looked at the clock in my room and saw that it was getting late. "I still have to train" I muttered, waiting for the pills to work.

After half an hour I made my way to my training room. So I put my gym bag to one side and turned on the music over the laptop.

I warmed myself up in peace for the first time. My mind wandered back to the boys.

If the boys like me so much, why do they make me suffer so much? The boys don't see that I'm suffering, but they know exactly what I have to do here in order to be able to stay here. Why are they preventing this?

My mind wandered, the door behind me opened. Through the mirror I saw Minho enter the room. "Hi" he greeted me with a smile.

"Hi" I greeted back monotonously. "Do we want to train together again?" Minho asked and came closer to me, grinning playfully in front of me.

I couldn't hide my smile, I was glad he showed up. "Gladly" I agreed and went to the laptop."What do you want to do?" I asked him and turned to him "Refresh our duet?" he asked innocently, I just nodded in agreement and turned on the music for us.

We exercised for a couple of hours and I noticed discomfort my body was sending me. The headache came back, dizziness, shortness of breath and my strength slackening.

I noticed how slowly I couldn't keep up with Minho and I gasped for breath. "Can we take a short break?" I asked and looked Minho in the eye, he looked at me confused.

"It's all OK?" he asked confused, I nodded even though it was a lie. I wanted to go to my bag, hoping that there would be a bottle inside.

When I got to my bag I sat down, the strength in my legs was decreasing more and more. I narrowed my eyes as the dizziness got more intense by the second.

When I decided to open my eyes again I saw stars and felt sick. "I think we have to stop the training" I said and looked at Minho, well tried to look at him.

"Are you not okay?" Minho asked me, I shook my head slightly "I just need a break" I breathed heavily and stood up. The movement was probably a bit too fast for my body because I noticed how my legs gave up completely, it went black in front of my eyes and I fell to the ground.

Minho's POV:

I widened my eyes and sprinted to Kuma's side when she suddenly fell to the ground. "Ya Kuma!" I screamed slightly panicked and moved her shoulder.

She passed out. I sighed heavily and checked her breath, it looked normal. "Kuma... hey wake up" I said gently and shook her shoulder lightly, still no reaction.

Her absence scared me, how could she suddenly just black out? I couldn't help but take her to the nurse. I grabbed Kuma and piggybacked her there.

While holding her, I noticed that Kuma is lighter than I would like and how fragile she actually was. I didn't run because I didn't want to race against someone in a corner.

When I got to the nurse, I put Kuma on the lounger and searched the lady. When I found her she looked surprised at Kuma but calmed down a second later.