~𝟛~

I disappeared into my regular training room and looked at myself in the mirror, if the guys are winning right now? I asked myself and sat down on the floor. "The boys looked confident ... will I ever have a debut?" I looked at the ceiling and lay down on the floor. 

When I closed my eyes the door suddenly opened "Found you!". The voices sounded sarcastically pleased, which is why I looked skeptically to the door and saw the boys from yesterday again. 

"You were looking for me?" I asked skeptically and stood up "Yes ... we got bored and I'm sure after a day nobody fell in love with you already ... right?" "What if it does?" I asked him. 

"Shall we test it out?" he asked and grabbed my arm aggressively, I pulled my arm away from him. "No thanks ... I want to train now ... find another victim" I said and turned my back to them. 

He grabbed my shoulder and turned back to him "Don't stress... I want to have fun with you right now" I rolled my eyes slightly "You really want to start stress today?" I asked annoyed. 

"What is so special today that you react so annoyed?" the boy asked me interested "I think I will unfortunately not be able to present my best side to a few people today" I said and punched him in the face with my fist.

Felix POV:

"You did well", Chan praised me and left the room with me where we just won the competition, I nodded slightly and gave a light "Thank you" from me. 

I stopped by the door, which is why Minho and Jisung looked at me confused. "Aren't you coming with us?" Jisung asked confused "I'll meet Kuma, you can go before without me" I replied. The two just nodded and went away with the others, I stood by the door and waited for Kuma. 

"Did she had anything else to do?" I asked myself quietly after a while. At some point I heard someone sprinting through the hallway and not long after that Kuma came around the corner, she was completely out of breath in front of me and was breathing heavily. 

"Sor- sor- sorry for ...waiting," she croaked slightly while gasping for air. "Everything's fine, take a deep breath first," I laughed lightly and looked into Kuma's face where I suddenly saw a few injuries. "What happened to your face?" I asked in shock. 

"I just had a little argument with someone... nothing serious" Kuma laughed slightly ashamed and scratched her neck. "Your face is bloody and you have sharp wounds, what kind of little argument was that?" I asked in shock and looked at Kuma's face. "Does it look that bad?" Kuma asked confused and tried to look at herself in the reflection of a glass on a door.

"Let's go to the infirmary," I said and grabbed Kuma's arm and started walking. "This is not necessary," Kuma said, but I didn't listen to her. When I got to the ward, I sat her on the chair and got the first aid kit. 

Meanwhile, Kuma took one of the small bowls for the materials and looked at the wounds on her face. "This is really nothing ... I've had worse" she said calmly. "I don't care ... I don't want to see you like that" I said stubbornly and turned to Kuma "This will burn a bit now" I said and started to disinfect the wounds. 

Kuma closed her eyes and I noticed how Kuma grabbed her pants out of pain. "Does it hurt a lot?" I asked and stopped for a moment. "No, not at all" she lied and waited until I continued. I grabbed Kuma's hand and gave her my shirt "If it starts to hurt you can pull on my shirt so I know" I said and let go of her hand again. 

She nodded slightly and I continued to take care of her. When I was done I packed everything back and sat down in front of Kuma "What was going on in the argument that you looked so battered?" I asked interested.