~𝟟~

Third person POV: 

~ 1 month later 

As Kuma expected, she was slowly losing her nerve with the boys. They hardly left her side as if they had found their ninth member. 

Kuma was lucky that the three boys kept her secret to themselves. She was always rescued by the boys in dangerous situations. 

What Kuma still didn't know about that the whole month four certain guys in the group argued with their feelings. 

While a few of them didn't believe the feelings, the others refused and tried to suppress it. Yet it could no longer be hidden for a long time. 

Kuma was woken up by her alarm clock, which couldn't hold back its noise. Annoyed, Kuma put the alarm clock off and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked into her room. 

She looked into her room and got used to the brightness of the lamp. When Kuma was able to sensibly open her eyes, she froze. 

The room didn't look like it always did, she rubbed her eyes again. Kuma got up and looked across the room. Sumi and Lira looked at her confused. 

That could also be addressed, Kuma slowly got along with her roommates. 

"Kuma, are you okay?" Sumi asked confused and got down from her double bed. It took Kuma some more time to look at Sumi. "I think I can see colors" Kuma said as if she didn't believe her own words. 

Sumi and Lira looked at each other with big eyes "You see colors?!" Lira asked in shock. "I think so, I don't see this black and white anymore" Kuma replied, still looking around. 

"Oh my god someone fell in love with Kuma" said Sumi in shock and shook Kuma's shoulders. "Do you hear me someone has feelings for you!" shouted Sumi. "Ok, I got it" answered Kuma and freed herself from the grip. 

"Let's get ready for breakfast quickly," Kuma quickly changed the subject and took her things. She doesn't want to talk about it yet, she had to deal with it herself first before she could share it with others.

Kuma was the first to leave the apartment and hurried to the cafeteria. When she got there she was astonished for a moment, everything looked much more alive. She got a tray and looked for a place. 

It didn't take her long to recognize Danbi. She walked over to her, sat over and started eating her food. After a while she noticed a not so enthusiastic look on Danbi's face. 

Kuma was slightly worried, Danbi rarely showed her exhausted side, Kuma swallowed her food and turned to Danbi "What's going on?" she asked in a soft voice. 

Danbi looked at Kuma with a sad look. You could tell she was about to burst into tears. "Kuma..." sighed Danbi, looking straight into Kuma's eyes "I'm disqualified...". 

It was quiet between the two of them, Danbi and Kuma didn't know how to behave. 

Kuma could hardly believe her ears, she tried to give something of herself, but there was a big lump in her throat. Fear flooded Kuma, she no longer had Danbi by her side, she would be alone again.

Kuma gathered her courage and just asked "When do you have to go?". Danbi grabbed Kuma's hand "I'm leaving tomorrow morning" she said before she hugged Kuma. You could hear her sobbing and Kuma stroked her back lightly, she put her arms around the tearful figure and calmed it down.

A couple of the boys watched from afar, at the sight of them they sighed "I think her friend is out" Jisung began to suspect. "Probably... yesterday was the Elemination" added Seungmin and turned back to the group.