~𝟜~

After a while I was so weak that I can no longer stand on my feet properly. "Ok, I think it's over for today" I muttered to myself and go to sit on the floor. As the silence in the room was slowly killing me, I started singing Marry Me by Bruno Mars. I rocked slightly as I was singing and closed my eyes. 

At the Iconic It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you before the end of the song I noticed a male voice harmonize with me for why I confused opened my eyes. In the mirror I saw Chris standing at the door and singing along, I turned to look at him and asked "What were you doing here?" Chris just said slightly, "Minho had told me you dance well, I wanted to see it with my own eyes but found you insteed singing here" I smiled a little. 

"It is an honor for me to receive a compliment from Minho and unfortunately I already danced my legs through to the point of paralyzing" I laught and pointed at my legs.

"Let me help you up" Chris smiled and holded his hands at me, I took them and pulled myself up with the help from Chris. When I came up to take a step I tilted slightly, whereupon Chris easily caught me. 

"Somehow this will be a thing between us, that I'll catch you" Chris laughed and I rolled my eyes slightly. Suddenly, without warning, Chris picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the bench. "That's not necessary," I said confused. 

"You will get sick if you continue to sit on the floor" he said and put me down at the bench, I heard for the first time that someone can get sick by sitting on a wooden floor. "Isn't that more likely to happen on a stone floor ... and you get a bladder infection?" I asked, amused. "It's almost the same" grumbled Chris and sat down next to me. 

It was quiet between us because suddenly neither of us knew what to say anymore. I decided to ask a critical question to break the silence "I have a question Chris ..." I started and only got a hum in response from Chris. 

"Why are you so worried about me? I mean, you've made a drama  about my injuries and now about me sitting on the floor ... we've only known each other recently." "That's just my style" Chris skilfully blocked the question of why I looked pouting at the floor.

"Aren't you in a group yet?..." Chris now asked me "to debut, I mean" he corrected himself. I shook my head "Unfortunately not yet" I looked up at the ceiling "I see ... I have been training for 8 years now to make a debut" replied Chris understandingly, which only gave me goose bumps. 

"8 years you said?" I asked shocked and looked at Chris, from there he also noticed what his statement had for actual input for me "No Oh God ... I didn't mean to say that you should train here for 8 years, I just wanted to explain my situation to you. .. I'm sure you don't have to train that long "he tried to talk himself out of it in panic. 

"You're really bad at saving your statements..." I muttered and slowly started to smile. "The panicked side of you is cute" I smiled and pinched Chris' cheek slightly, which made him look at me in surprise. 

The conversation was interrupted by the door that had been slammed open through which a confused Hyunjin came out "Chan?" he shouted confused and shortly afterwards found the two of us "Oh Kuma you here too! Where were you at dinner? You weren't in the cafeteria" Hyunjin asked me confused.

"I overslept it" I laughed slightly ashamed and stood up. "It looks like my legs have regained their strength, thank you for your help" I smiled and went to my bag. 

"Why are you looking for me?" Chris asked, Hyunjin who looked after me shortly before he turned to Chris "Jisung and Changbin are looking for you! You will meet up with JYP" he said and pointed behind him. "Oh I forgot" said Chris in panic and started walking. 

Only Hyunjin and I were left in the room, I went to the door where Hyunjin was standing and smiled at him. "Goodbye then?" I asked, but was dragged down the hall by my arm in response. 

Confused, I watched as Hyunjin ran to the lockers and stopped there "Put your things in your locker I'll be right there" he said and disappeared around the corner. Slightly confused, I did as he said and waited for him to appear. 

When he finally arrived I saw him holding something in his hand "What do you want to eat?" he asked me with a smile and took my hand out of the building again.

"What do you mean what do I want to eat?" I asked confused "You overslept dinner so I'll buy you a new dinner" he smiled and walked through the streets. 

In the evening the streets always seemed mysterious to me, others who can see think that such an area always gives a cozy feeling, I don't understand that quite, but I had never questioned it. After a while, I turned back to Hyunjin.

"No, I'm not hungry" "No no's! I'm sure you want a rice cake, it's not a big dish so you will eat that now" he smiled and pulled me to the designated stand for it. 

He ordered two rice cakes and gave me the first one, he paid and we went to a bank further away from the stands. "Bon appetit" Hyunjin smiled and took a bite into his rice cake. "It will take a while, but I swear I'll pay you back" I said, slightly ashamed, knowing that I couldn't keep this swear.

Already rewarded with little pocket money a month and the bullying makes me hand everything over to someone else the next day. If I want to pay it back, then on the day I get it and the next day I'll get one or the other blow. I would take this risk for such a good soul. 

"You don't have to pay me back, it's on my neck" said Hyunjin in a calm tone.