~𝟝~

We came back to the building after a while. Hyunjin stopped in the hallway of the building, which I did too.

I looked at him interested, he stood in front of me and held my shoulders "I changed my mind ... don't meet Chan". I tilted my head in confusion "Why?" I asked "I want to get to know you better, when you meet with Chan... you will probably start to overwork yourself and I don't want that" he explained and let go of me.

Still confused, I nodded and went on with him, we stopped in front of my room. "This is where I live" I smiled and turned to Hyunjin. He returned the smile "I hope I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast" he said before he left.

I went into my dorm and threw myself into bed "I'm soooo tired" I grumbled weakly and turned slightly to the side. The door suddenly opened and Lira and Sumi came into the room, we looked at each other confused.

"Don't you guys usually train late into the night?" I asked "And don't you usually sit at the table to work?" Sumi asked me the counter question. "A lot happened today, so I'm too tired to do anything" I replied and sat up again.

"Really? Tell us something," Lira smiled and sat down next to me, Sumi followed. Slightly confused, I looked into the eyes of the girls, who looked at me more than eagerly "Can you answer my question first?" I asked without wanting to appear mean.

"We just snuck out because we wanted to have something to eat ... and now tell us what happened today" Lira asked. "On your face you can see that it was more than just training" Sumi commented.

I rolled my eyes, exactly where I had forgotten, she addressed it again.

Overall, the situation just seemed strange, we spoke more than one sentence to each other. They suddenly acted as if they wanted to be friends with me, I didn't know exactly how to assess it, but for the beginning I just read the situation as it is.

For the first time in a long time, we went to bed earlier and got more sleep than usual. The next morning the three of us woke up and got ready for breakfast.

When I got to the cafeteria I got my food and looked over the tables to find a seat, I noticed a boy waving very vigorously in my direction. It took me a bit to recognize Changbinnie in it, I smiled slightly and wondered who he was waving so happily.

I looked further and found a free place to sit on, I looked at my food and lost my appetite out of nowhere. Slightly disappointed, I looked down to my food and got up, in the direction of the trash can.

I was about to throw my food away when a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked to the side and saw Hyunjin's offended expression. "What are you doing with the food?" he asked, slightly surprised I looked back and forth between Hyunjin and my meal.

"I wanted to throw it away," I said innocently, pointing to my food. "Not with me," said Hyunjin, grabbing my tray in one hand and my wrist in his other hand, I saw him pulling me towards the boys.

When we arrived, Hyunjin put my food down and looked at me. "You are eating now" he said seriously and sat me next to him. Continuing to look wide-eyed in surprise, I looked at the guys who are probably also surprised at his behavior.

I looked again at my food and wasn't sure whether I should really eat it now or somehow leave it. "Aren't you hungry?" Felix asked me for why I looked at him "I'm ... not so hungry, but someone didn't let me throw it away" I said and looked at a certain person who was carelessly eating his food during the last part.

"Why did you just ignore me earlier?" Changbinnie pouted, who was also sitting next to me, "When did I ignore you?" I asked confused. "Earlier when you were standing at the front, I waved to you, you even saw me and then just left" Changbinnie pouted, offended, which made a few at the table laugh.