~𝟡~

After a long hesitation, I finally knocked on the door, Chan's room door to be precise.

The boys are off for training afterwards to Minho and Hyunjin, which is why I decided to go to Chan since he is the last one in the dorm.

After a short wait, I heard Chan shout "Who's there?" I looked a little unsure at the door.

"Kuma" I said a little more quietly so that he could still hear it through the door, I heard something moving and then steps to the door.

Chan opened it and looked at me intently "Can I help?" he asked "Can I maybe come in? The boys are all training and I don't want to be alone" I admitted a bit ashamed.

Chan looked out the door, slightly perplexed. "They left you alone?" he asks me "No, I let them go" I corrected him.

"Why don't you go back to your flat share? You also have roommates" "Not since today, they will have their debut soon, which is why they moved to their group" I corrected him again.

Chan sighed "Come in" with that he moved to the side to give me space to go in, I did as I was told and sat on his bed.

He showed me a lot of signs, I can't define whether he's annoyed, doesn't want to see me, is stressed or something else.

He probably sat back at the table where he was working on his laptop, it was quiet for a while between us. I didn't know how best to deal with the situation.

"Do you really see colors?" then suddenly asked Chan who had turned to me, I nodded slightly.

"Proof it" came from him coldly which surprised me "How should I prove it to you? I have only been able to see colors since yesterday... I don't know all the terms yet... I can't just prove it like that" I said in panic.

"I have a question" I changed the subject, Chan just hummed. "Do you hate me now?" I asked him whereupon he opened his eyes "Why should I suddenly hate you now?" he asked confused.

"Suddenly after I told you you are distant, you fled into the room and you don't really look like you are happy to see me" I said.

"I don't do this because I hate you"

"Why then?"

"I'm worried about you"

"Worried that I can see colors?"

"No, what the boys are going to do with you now... the fact that you kept it a secret makes me angry, then your theory that one of them is in you... I'm worried that they won't stop"

"Am I your daughter that you worry so much about?"

"Do you have to be my daughter to worry about you?"

"Why else should you worry?"

"Because you might be my friend!!?"

The sudden scream from Chan made me wince. Chan was probably surprised by himself when he suddenly widened his eyes.

"Sorry ... I didn't want to suddenly be loud" Chan apologized immediately afterwards. I got up "I think I have to go... I still have to train" so I walked out of the room with quick steps.

I ran as fast as I could to my dorm and locked myself in there, tears streaming down me.

"Why do you have to yell at me?" I whispered between my sobs.

A small trauma from childhood can quickly make you want to leave situations like this as soon as possible.

It was one of my qualities that I hated about myself, but could never get over it.