- 15: Squirrels are cute -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Enjoy the chapter and stream butter, pretty people :)

Emily's P.O.V.

Miles,

We've heard a lot about you and I would like to give you the honour of being a part of my gang. I would like to offer you the position of the lead fighter of our gang. The details can be discussed once you are brought to the gang headquarters. Waiting for a positive response.

Love,
King

I've never ever read a more obnoxious letter in my entire life. My eyes bulged at the audacity of him giving me the honour.

If I wasn't suffering with a fractured rib, I would've hunted those six douche bags and made them regret the day they were born.

Even his name sounded obnoxious, and I don't even know how that's possible.

We've heard about gangs sending in their fighters in the rinks to earn some extra cash or sometimes, just to practice, but no one really approached us like this.

Lexi looked pretty alarmed by the letter while I simply scoffed, shoving it in a desk drawer in my room.

It was now Thursday and I couldn't wait for the week to be fucking over. I was still recovering from a fracture on my rib, the teachers won't stop giving us homework, I feel like I'm already failing maths and last but not the least, Jason's gang has taken it upon themself to get on my last nerve, by making pervy comments whenever I pass by them.

As if on cue, I heard irritating footsteps from my side as I closed my locker shut.

Yes irritating footsteps, apparently some people are capable of making that happen.

"Good morning sunshine." Jason's voice made Lex and Cole stop whatever conversation they were having as I sighed, really not in the mood.

"Or should I say, Good morning, Miles." He leaned forward when I turned slowly to glare at him.

'Just bang his head in one of the lockers.'

For the first time, that sounds practical.

'I'm literally you...'

"I'm really not a morning person and I'm trying extra hard not to rip the rest of your hair out right now, Jason." I snapped at him when I saw two more figures coming to stand behind Jason. One of them being Locke, and I frowned when my eyes landed on the other figure, realising it's Logan.