- 26: I'm in deep shit -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Ryder's P.O.V.

"Is it weird that I'm totally aroused by this?" Dylan said, admiring our work.

"Always Dy, always." Cole said, patting Dylan's back with a grimace.

I wiped my greasy hands off on a cloth before stepping back with the guys to admire our work, myself.

We were at school. At Emily's locker.

Let me rephrase that.

We were standing in front of Emily's very very safe locker, because it was protected by about a hundred locks.

Yes. Almost a hundred locks on her locker. It definitely was a lot of work but totally worth it.

"And the best part is that this isn't even the best part." Dylan cheered, waving his hands around in excitement.

"Yeah, she's gonna love the surprise that's inside." I smirked.

I still haven't forgotten about the humiliation I had to face, due to my very unattractive picture, super glued to the lockers in the hall and I planned on getting back at her with a similar approach.

"Hey, we're right on time. People are coming in." Cole said, motioning towards the parking lot as cars and students started trickling in.

"This is so exciting." Dylan said, rubbing his hands like some evil scientist. "But you know what you're getting yourself into right?"

I raised my eyebrows. "If your peanut sized brain worked properly it would remember that I got into this weeks ago."

He rolled his eyes. "I don't mean the prank war. I meant the scale of it."

I frowned, looking at Cole to see him nodding in agreement.

"You just kicked it up a notch man and-"

"The fuck?"

A new voice cut Cole off, making us turn to the source.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ryan said, scanning our masterpiece, which was Em's locker.

I rolled my eyes as the very familiar feeling of hatred brew inside me at the sight of this clown.

"How can we help you Ryan?" Cole said, sensing the tension between us.

"How about, you help me by not messing with Em?"

My jaw ticked at him talking about her and using her nickname as if they're old buddies.

"I don't see how it's any of your business, Gosling." I said, with a fake smile on my face.

Dylan snorted and tried to cover it with a cough, making Ryan's jaw clench.